Monday Chat: 13 January 2014

It's Monday, so what did you get up to at the weekend? What games did you catch up on or did you have some boring things to get up to instead?

Have you caught up on your gaming back catalogue yet, or do you still have a rather large pile to get through? There are still quite a few weeks before we see any retail releases, so there is still time to catch up if you haven't quite yet.

Whatever you've been doing to pass the time this weekend, let's chat!

Edited On 13 Jan, 2014

Comments
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I having a huge pile of games to get through, but just getting through AC4 take so long and this week AC: Liberation HD is been released
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
When i've been able to get on i've just been playing more battlefield think i hit 80 hours over the weekend not sure.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
mornin peeps, not getting ac3 lib as got it on vita, still doing a legendary playthrough on skyrim, but est it will take another 3 months at least, ive got over 80 missions active on my log and have just hit level 32 so on track for a platinium, so not much time for other games at moment , until thief comes out
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
I had my heart broken by Lego Marvel. One level to go and my save corrupted. Not sure I have it in me to grind through it again
Played some Sonic Racing Transformed, Ducktales and NES Remix over the weekend, downloaded the first part of episode 2 of the Walking Dead, but then my TV went and busted on me again, so never got a chance to play it.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I've come across my first issue with the ps4, it's the fact that the rubbers on the analog sticks are just pathetic and cheap. Ordered some analog stick covers today.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
I finally completed Zelda on the 3DS. Then, in my cold induced stupor, I ordered the first two Phoenix Wright games (how come they're not sold on ShopTo.net?) with money I don't really have. Otherwise, I got a quick blast online on CoD whilst killing time before going out and I realised how crap I have become at FPS' :/
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 3 years ago
Too busy completing Minecraft right now. Time consuming piece of craft! Cancelled ACIII Liberation HD preorder since I have it on Vita. Bought Splinter Cell instead on PSN NY sale. And yes, I have plenty of PS3 games I want to complete at some point in time...
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
Played Fallout 3, and watched Crocodile Dundee and Wanted. No Avatars? Also how do you change your name? Tootells mother is Gloria, as saw that post written by Gloria earlier on.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
HAHA gloria class.
You should go in to business as a private eye with deductive skills like that Anthony ;)