Outlast free for PS Plus owners with in February

Outlast will be free to all PS Plus users in February, well providing you have a PS4.

The news was outed by the Outlast Facebook page, which confirmed earlier rumours that PS4 users will be getting the game for free starting next month.

So all we need to do now is wait two and a half more weeks.

Don't forget that another pretty ace game, Don't Starve, is free for PS Plus owners on PS4 right now. Make sure you download it. Our review of that one is coming soon.

Edited On 13 Jan, 2014

Comments
So are we still going to get Driveclub for free in February? for free on Ps Plus?
VINCE McMAHON 9 months ago
this is the news ive been waiting for, cant wait for my first taste of horror on ps4
jay.hamilton 9 months ago
@VINCE If the rumours of a 22nd Feb release for Driveclub are true then it will be in next month's update (March). I've almost completely lost hope of it making that date now as we've not had a confirmation yet and its only 6 weeks to go.... :(
beeje13 9 months ago
but ps4 romours have been pretty accurate lately so lets keep hoping, as it has come late but was promised at launch it wil probably be available as well as outlast, providing it does release on the 22nd
jay.hamilton 9 months ago
rumours
jay.hamilton 9 months ago
Looking forward to playing this with my friend.
Artemisthemp 9 months ago
Don't see any reason why DC wouldn't be out 22nd/28th as it has been certified 'E'
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 9 months ago
Outlast looks pretty good does look quite scary been a while since I played a scary game so will have to see if i can hack it haha.
Bindiana 9 months ago
The only game that has ever made me jump was Dead Space, hopefully Outlast will top that
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 9 months ago
'Scary' games, I have to admit Alien: Isolation does look good, but *shudder* it's an Alien game. going by past experience and as a MASSIVE Alien fan, if that doesn't get a Meta of at least 90, I don't wanna know
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 9 months ago
Last scary game I played was Project Zero on PS2 and outlast reminds me of it in a way both seem to rely on using a camera.
Bindiana 9 months ago
The similar game that didn't interest me though was Daylight. Short playthrough that require multiple runs to get the full story. Even though I know every map is generated at random
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 9 months ago
dave, its ok ive pre ordered alien isolation , hated the look of previous alien games, just shooters but something about the new one has just pulled at my horror heartstrings and i just had to give it a go, and yeah i loved Project Zero Crimson Butterfly, would love to see a hd psn version to download
jay.hamilton 9 months ago
Def not going to day 1 Alien. I'm going to wait to see what the general consensus from players is before I consider it
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 9 months ago
Outlast will make you poop your pants, lol. Also I think Nintendo own the rights to Crimson Butterfly now so I don't think a PSN release will happen
Loli-Nox-Tan 9 months ago