PS Plus looking impressive next month

Update: Sony has confirmed that Metro Last Light will indeed be part of next months PS Plus update, along with the already confirmed Outlast for PS4, Bioshock Infinite for PS3 and Dynasty Warriors Next and Modnation Racers for PS Vita.

That makes for a pretty impressive line up.

Original: Tecmo Koei has confirmed that Dynasty Warriors NEXT for PlayStation Vita will join the PlayStation Plus line up for the month of February.

Outlast has already been confirmed for PS4 for next month as part of the service, which means that if rumours are true, they'll be joined by ModNation Racers on Vita and Metro Last Light and Bioshock Infinite on PlayStation 3.

Sounds like a great line up to us. What do you think?

Edited On 22 Jan, 2014

Comments
I'm still waiting on the Ratchet HD Trilogy
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
Keep dreaming i doubt Sony will ever release that on Plus. I really need to get a 32GB memory card for all these games coming, i have loads i haven't downloaded yet. I might buy myself a charging dock for it too.
LightEcoMaid 3 months ago
Balls, I literally just bought that last week... Ah well, Metro LL will make up for it, if it's true of course...
Zakaizer 3 months ago
I'm disappointed
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
Got, got, got. Another month of PS+ being a waste of money for me :/
Robichoico 3 months ago
You have a PS4 so you get Outlast, that isn't a waste
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
I'm actually loving this, i have all those games except for Metro: Last Light and Dynasty Warriors i couldn't be bothered to pay £40 for them, i'd like to try Oulast as well.
LightEcoMaid 3 months ago
Great line up for a single month, only one I had was Next but sold it on ebay a while ago for £15. Will be happy to download it again for free, fun game and great graphics for a handheld. Looks like I might be using the PS3 more than the 4 the next month as never played Infinite or Metro LL and was meaning to check them out. Outlast should be cool too, hopefully Driveclub next month with any luck
RTLF 3 months ago