Diablo III also coming to Xbox One?

Is Diablo III coming to Xbox One? it certainly seems that way.

When first announced that the game was coming to next gen, only PS4 was announced, however it seems like this may just be some sort of cross promotion deal with Sony, not allowing Blizzard to mention that a Xbox One version will be arriving at the same time.

Why do we say this? Well, not only are quite a few stores listing an Xbox One version, but MCV also has one listed in its release date schedule. If this isn't enough for you, then publisher Blizzard has refused to deny the fact.

"One of our goals is to bring Diablo 3 to as many players as possible, but we don't have any other platform announcements to share at this time," said the publisher in a statement made to Eurogamer.

So make of that what you will.

Edited On 15 Jan, 2014

Comments
Move on, nobody cares about Diablo. Everybody is away playing Torchlight and Path of Exile (The latter is F2P btw)
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
well it's no runescape..
Joe Toots 3 months ago
Runescape sucks
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
I like Diablo
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 months ago
Have you played Torchlight or Path of Exile?
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
No to both. Format?
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 months ago
You suck Nox.
Joe Toots 3 months ago
Path of Exile is Windows & Torchlight1/2 are Windows/Xbox 360. System Requirements are extremely low on all 3 games for Windows
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
I think Torchlight can run on Mac, I know for a fact that it runs on Linux
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
That's why I haven't played them. Finished Diablo 1/2 on pc. 3 was on PS3. Only have a browsing pc @ home
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 months ago
I'm sure Torchlight works with integrated graphics, not sure about Path of Exile though
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
Nox you need to try ace of spades.
Joe Toots 3 months ago
I want to try the game but it isn't a priority
Loli-Nox-Tan 3 months ago
X360 version wasn't announced until about a month before release, pretty common knowledge that Sony have an exclusivity deal with Activision Blizzard, but that stops short if a format exclusive (which is what Sony want you to think). My wife and I loved it in the X360, I've also put hundreds of hours in on the PC version, can't wait for an Xbox One version with Reaper of Souls too, couch coop is loads of fun. :D But apparently no one cares. Torchlight 2 never came to the X360, fans wanted it as the first game had no coop on the Xbox version.
Khazrak 3 months ago
Khazrak 3 months ago
Well I'm still playing Diablo 3 on PS3 because it's the only decent game for RPG fans for months and it's way better than anything on PS4 yet. I'm still hoping they do a cheap upgrade to the PS4 version when it arrives for those of us who bought the PS3 version.
Cheeky Monkey 3 months ago
"Only decent game for RPG fans"? WTF?? "Ni no Kuni" and 2 "Tales of ..." games doesn't count? Diablo not even an RPG ffs!..
Hymeleon 3 months ago
You missed out the for months part, Ni no Kuni came out ages ago and the next Tales games come out in a few months so technically he is right. It is also an RPG just not a JRPG. I have played both Torchlight 2 and Path of Exile and I do agree Torchlight is better than Diablo (not too keen on Path of exile) I feel that it misses out on not being on a console as I feel these games are far better on local co-op than over the internet which is where Diablo works better on the consoles.
Zombieflamingo 3 months ago
I've got this on PC and Xbox 360. I doubt I will get it on Xbox ONE as well, but may do if the price is right, and £55 for this is certainly not right! Just been reading the Official Xbox Magazine, and there is a rumour that Shenmue 3 is coming exclusively to Xbox ONE (Excitement: 10/10, Likelihood: 1/10)
superniceguy 3 months ago