ShopTo Podcast - Your Questions

It's time for our podcast to return after the Xmas break.

Yes, the latest podcast was full of music, jokes and even a quiz. Surprisingly there was very little ranting, although it was Xmas time.

Anyway, as per usual we want to cover everything that your ears desire, so if you have any questions or topics you would like us to discuss then please let us know below.

On a similar note, if you have any ideas for a feature for the podcast then we are quite happy to take these ideas into consideration.

If you have anything else you'd like to say in relation to the podcast, again leave your comments below.

You can catch up on all previous episodes by clicking play on whatever one you've missed.

Don't forget that we are also on iTunes and you can subscribe here.

Edited On 15 Jan, 2014

Comments
You should have a cheats section, or a bit where someone asks you how to get past a bit on a game when they are stuck. Just like they used to have on Gamesmaster. First question - How do you get Fifa 14 on PS4 to stop crashing?
Stubo 8 months ago
When do you think the patch for next gen consoles will arrive. By patch, I mean battery life indicator, hard drive space info for X1, and MP3, CD playback for PS4.
beeje13 8 months ago
Hey there ShopTo, I've got about 9 or 10 Xbox One games pre-ordered with your company and i am currently in the process of pre-paying for all of them (2 every couple of weeks) via PayPal so here is my question, if i pre-pay for an item (via PayPal always PayPal) and then your company then decides to lower the price even though i have already pre-paid the original listing price, will i be credited the difference and if so would the difference be credited to my ShopTo account or PayPal account?
Danny_936 8 months ago
usually goes into your shop to balance
jay.hamilton 8 months ago
Is it time developers came up with a new enemy in games? Zombies have been done to death (excuse the pun). Evolve is trying something new. What would you have instead of zombies? For me it would have to be something intelligent that can hunt or react - Dinosaurs or Werewolves
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
if your on about co op survival like horde from gears of war (#2 was the best i think) or firefight from halo (i never liked firefight) or zombies from call of duty (which i really enjoy but i get what your saying about something new), have you not tried the extinction mode in call of duty ghosts? its different kinda like a cross between gears of war judgments survival mixed with aliens thrown in but the only down side is that there is currently only 1 map which make it very repetitive (thats why i only play every now and then) but i think it be cool if it had a handful of maps to play when call of duty ghosts 1st came out, just my opinion though
Danny_936 8 months ago
Looking at what the new consoles (could be) capable of, personally I would love something like Far Cry on a Dinosaur Island where you are the hunter & hunted. Graphically with muscle structure and movement, look at Walking with Dinosaurs. Also with the realistic hair (Tomb Raider) I image it shouldn't be too hard to create realistic fur and transformation for werewolves. I just think there has been enough zombies. Imo we need something new and fresh
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
Would really like a decent dinosaur game or even a really good one with aliens (don't need to be shooters). I never really like the zombie mode in the COD games, I didn't like how the zombies didn't really react from being shot at. I like the idea of evolve it sounds quite interesting and I really enjoyed left 4 dead so it should be good.
Zombieflamingo 8 months ago
What about, instead of hunting Dinos, the point would be to investigate (Outlast) or collect specimens (eggs) Jurassic Park style whilst being hunted by the parents. No weapons. Run, Hide, set improvised traps, etc. I really like the concept of Evolve, which is why I have preordered it already without seeing any footage - http://www.gameinformer.com/p/evolve.aspx
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago