Monday Chat: January 27, 2014

It's Monday, so what did you get up to at the weekend? Were you playing games, if so which games?

This week finally sees a retail game release for PS4/Xbox One after a long wait, which should please fans of Tomb Raider, as for everyone else? February isn't too far away and there is a selection of titles to look forward too.

Hopefully it'll be an interesting week and there will be plenty more to talk about in terms of gaming. But in the meantime...

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Jan, 2014

Comments
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
Morning All, I smashed through the story of Lego Marvel on PS4. Enjoyed the game and I am harvesting the trophies, hope to have my 2nd Plat very soon. Downside to playing it for hours is every time I close my eyes I can see "shakey bricks". Apart from that, I was in DIY mode and was doing lots of work on my house. Off to Bruges this weekend, so won't get to play my copy of Tomb Raider until next week, Have a good day y'all
ClericTWENTY's avatar
ClericTWENTY 3 years ago
Hi - am loving Don't Starve on PS4 and working way through Need for Speed: Rivals (which is fun but making me itch for Drive Club or GT7 or a Formula 1 PS4 or any other decent racing game tbh)... Looking forward to picking up Tomb Raider Definitive Edition too as have not played that on last gen. Are the rumours of Dungeon Crawl hitting PS4 this week likely to be true?
Didn't do much gaming over the weekend, an hour or two on Mario Kart 7 was about it. Finished off my Farscape box set, pissed off it didn't include the final mini series though, should have been included instead of 6 DVDs of deleted scenes and extras.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I was tempted to get that Farscape box set until I realised that the mini series was not in it. I have been watching a fair bit of supernatural through got the firs 8 seasons for christmas and up to season 5 now. Played quite a bit of FF14 yesterday and finally got up to being an actual white mage now.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Didn't do as much gaming as i'd liked over the weekend, I certainly didn't fully utilise the double xp weekend on BF i only played for about 3 hours over the weekend. At the moment i'm abit on the fence about tomb raider my mind is telling me yes my wallet is telling me 'Your stupid to pay £40 for it'
Played some Tales of Xillia & got dragged back into playing Fashion Souls for a few hours.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Spent most of the weekend glued to Black Flag. About 50% through the story at the moment
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
On another note i hit 100 hours on battlefield.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Myself been trying to earn the last 3 events i need on hyperdimension neptunia (Witch is an pain) but ill live & do it soon enough coz i enjoy the game. Also been watching some anime also.
Good to see another Farscape fan ZF ;)
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I am in the same position with Tomb Raider Joe. Hows Tales of Xillia Nox? I am saving all my RPG till I am done with uni so I can play them uninterrupted. Gloria I like almost anything Sci Fi.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
At anyone interested at the newer tomb raider reboot. Aka the definitive edition, well im an huge fan tomb raider & loved all the games in the franchise thus far. Anyway if you aint played the tomb raider reboot yet then i highly recommend the definitive edition its an truly great single player game i enjoyed it a lot on ps3. But if you already played the original reboot then i would say save your money. Unless you really want to give it another playtrough just with a few tweaks & better graphics so its your call.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
I didn't play much over the weekend i just played a bit of Devil May Cry i got from Plus, there's nothing coming out of my interest at the moment and i bought Daxter for my Vita as i couldn't find my PSP and the original copy of the game. It still holds its own to this day and one of the best portable games ever. I miss the Jak and Daxter series, thank god for Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Played Tomb Raider already if there were lots of games out wouldnt consider it but as there is very little to play at the moment makes it tempting.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Didn't play the last gen version so looking forward to trying it out, love a bit of bow and arrow action too, hope its been done as well as the bow and arrow in TLOU
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
annoyingly i don't get paid til the 31st so i can't pre-order the definitive edition, as i missed it last time round. playing a bit of battlefield 4 on both xboxes (friends are on both >_>) mostly spent the weekend asleep though haha!
You mean "The Acceptable Edition" don't you