ShopTo.net

Friday Chat: January 31

It's Friday, so what are you up to this weekend? What games are you playing? Is anyone planning to play Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition or do you have other gaming plans?

It won't be long until we finally get new title now that February is just around the corner, so which games are you buying next month?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 31 Jan, 2014

Comments
Next month I'll be buying Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and possibly the Lego Movie game. No gaming plans this weekend, might play a bit of Mario Kart 7, maybe a bit of Dr Luigi, other than that I'll be starting on my Quantum Leap box set.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
ill be gettin stuck into tomb raider on ps4 , and im gonna give multiplayer a go on the weekend, i dont usually do multiplayer but the game just looks so nice
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 2 years ago
Toukiden, Lightning Returns, Dangenronpa, Castlevania LoS2 and Tales of Symphonia is gonna be my next purchase and I gonna focus a lot on Toukiden and LR
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
I'm carrying on with AC (up to 50%) and next month I will be buying Thief
The new update for Dota 2 went live yesterday so I'm planing on spending most of my weekend playing it. Also might be playing Smash Bros if my mate decides to show up for a few games tomorrow
Games for Feb are Lightning Returns (Maybe) Sorcery Saga (Maybe) Senran Kagura Burst, Tales of Symphonia
No DK Nox? Just seen on Facebook Lucario has been added to the Smash Bros roster
Don't know how I feel about Luca returning, I would much rather Blaziken. Hopefully More Pokemon other than Luca, Pikachu and Jigglypuff make the cut
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'll be playing tomb raider if it turns up today everyone got it yesterday so I'm rather worried.
I also might buy Fable Anniversary if I go a bit crazy
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Next month I'll be buying thief
I'll buy Thief when is is around the £5-£10 mark (So in the Winter Steam Sale)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Waiting for my post man to turn up so going to watch kick ass 2
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I was considering Rayman legends ps4
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Going to get Plants vs Zombies and Thief next month. Will be playing a bit of FF14 this weekend as well as some uni stuff.
Dark572Assassin's avatar
Dark572Assassin 2 years ago
Any one on tomb raider on ps4 will be on multiplayer all weekend if you want a game psn DARK572ASSASSIN feel free to add me , got lego ,thief , and lords of shadow 2 on my list for this month then south park and infamous 2
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Royal Mail is such a bad service 5 years ago I use to have my post for 10 now I'm lucky to get it by 3!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Same here Joe, I think it because they changed how the post men work they used to be able to come in earlier to finish early but they changed it so they were not aloud to start at a reasonable time.
They changed the rules for posties a long time back, time was all post used to have to be delivered by 10am, then they scrapped second deliveries and started later to be finished by mid afternoon. They've recently made another change though, redesigning routes for efficiency apparently, has worked out that I get mine earlier now, was sick of waiting till 2 or 3 for the post.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Well my post finally arrived woop! Before that I watched beautiful creatures I though it wouldn't be my sort of film but I absolutely loved it I got so emotional I even got tears in my eyes! I want to be a postman but I don't know how you get into it.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
@Gloria funnily enough I'm watching Quantum Leap right now on Netflix, has stood the test of time pretty well, Al is brilliant :) Yea will be playing Tomb Raider this weekend, Toots whenever I order online I get recorded/signed for delivery, only £1.99 and your parcel always turns up next day, got mine yesterday. Have never had a parcel disappear with signed for...
You really don't want to be a postman Tootell, the hours and pay are shit. Al is great RTLF, some of his outfits are a bit out there though, but he's well funny though, and looks a lot younger than I remember him being when I originally watched it. You've been lucky with signed for too, had a few signed for items disappear in the post over the years.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 2 years ago
“ To me Tomb Raider is just a quick cash grab in, especially to the ones who bought the original version last March so i have no reason to buy that on PS4. I am going out and spending the weekend with the family. I will be finishing of Jak 2 on my Vita and it's starting to make me angry..
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
He's looking younger, or we're just getting older ;) Love his outfits, he was a true fashion pioneer. That so? had the odd parcel diappear when used to use first class then changed to signed for and has never happened again. Maybe it is a bit of luck but I'll take it
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
@LEK if I owned the last gen version I wouldn't have got the Definitive edition, that's for sure... alas I didn't and am quite happy I get to experience it for the first time in its best form. Can't really blame them for trying to maximise the profit from their hard work, that's the point of business, you'd probably do the same if you'd made the game. Besides, no-one's forcing you to buy it, it's your choice
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Well I've I have to say tomb raider isn't as good as I remembered!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Gloria if you see this does the wii u support gaming headsets?
It does, there's quite a range available http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=wii+u+headsets&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=25759731056&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3705383451469285714&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_2s6kf109ah_e although I don't see the point myself when you've got voice chat through the gamepad
He just meant for Audio
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Looks like I'll be joining you and Nox Gloria.
Yeah cos we are the only two in the World with Wii U's.
If Tootell buys a Wii U he'll only sell it again within a month, I'm surprised he hasn't sold his PS4 yet ;)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Selling my ps4 would be like selling my leg.
You could always get a false leg ;)