Friday Chat: February 7, 2014

It's Friday, so what are you up to this weekend? What games are you playing? Is anyone planning to play Fable Anniversary or do you have other gaming plans?

Next weekend is when you'll really need to choose as LEGO The Movie, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII and other arrive, marking the start of what is a huge influx of games in the weeks that follow. We'll we can hardly complain, we've been waiting since Xmas for new titles to arrive.

So what are you up to then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 07 Feb, 2014

Comments
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
gettin lego movie for my kids but they not playin it till we been the cinema to see it first
No plans for this weekend, probably squeeze in a bit of Mario Kart, or maybe some NES remix, or do a few levels on Giana Sisters. I'll be mainly watching Quantum Leap I think, want to try and finish the box set before next weekend so I can play some Lego, then DK the week after.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Most likely gonna focus on getting through NISA Forum and Anime backlist this weekend.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Going to try and play some more outlast.. started it yesterday played 10 mins something shit me up i screamed like a little girl and turned it off.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Myself will be pretty much my time will be on darksouls & watching some anime such as my bleach boxset & then heaven's memo pad boxset also. Maybe be able to do some more of the beasterly on hyperdimension: neptunia also.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Hopefully give Outlast a go this weekend and have heard good things about bravely default so may give that a go to.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
on top of outlast i'll be playing BF and super mario bros i think.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
toots you big girl , did u see that vid of the mental patient on outlast i put up knockin one out in his cell, u with no battlefield, well 2 mins after jumped out of my skin, doin well though
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
No i didn't i didn't know how to look at it.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
aww, that should be an option , to be able to tag your ps friends in videos you upload , i sent it to facebook but it goes on the feed that tells you what everyone is doing on the ps4, first box on the main menu with the big square circle triangle and x symbols
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Oh right i'll look if it's still there tonight.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
just click on my profile then go to activity, should be there
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
If any gaming takes place this weekend it'll be of Outlast, curtains drawn and volume loud. Otherwise, I'm bowling tomorrow (with a bruised arm from blood giving!!) so most gaming will take place on Sunday. I was planning on spending Valentine's Day and that weekend with Lightening, but I have a date next Thursday and I'm hopeful it may mean a change of plans over the weekend :)
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I will be carrying on with working through finding everything on AC and will throw in some Outlast. I will admit, it has made me jump (not scared Joe) twice
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
6 times ive jumped out my skin now, but ive done lobby, prison, sewers now on the wards so think im about half way through
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I've only just moved on to the cells with the mad monk
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I actually cried a little.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Hmm, reading your responses to the game, maybe I'll leave the curtains open, the volume down, and the big light left on.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Really Joe, I wouldn't describe Outlast as emotional. F**cked up, but not emotional
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm a big soft ass though,
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
but i give myself credit i was playing it in the dark.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
curtains open my arse lol, i purposely make myself scared, love it in the dark and loud, but always had a soft spot for horror games and its been ages since one made me scared, so at this moment this is my fave ps4 game, which has surprised even myself
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Joe, so I take it you won't be getting Evil Within then? Jay, just seen your vid of the dirty wan ... PMSL. Seriously, I would love a game that actually scared me, but I think I'm probably too thick skinned for that now
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
i walked past and spotted it , thought did i just see what i thought i did so recorded it , then remembered Gloria saying toots playing with himself if he had no battlefield, its not scary but if you have it loud enough and dark enough it is jumpy, and thats good enough for a horror fan bro
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
No Dave i'll be playing evil within.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Good luck mate. I think you'll need it
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Be grinding out my Tomb raider online trophys the weekend about 20 ranks left now and three online trophys for the plat had a few games with RTLF last night might go back to out last but want to plat tomb raider before lego arrives bit worryed thou still no reviews and out in america today
Kimiteshu's avatar
Kimiteshu 3 years ago
I'll be doing a re-run of Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 ready for the release of Lightning Returns.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Dave tbh i love the adreniline rush being scared gives you.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Do EA just come to work every day thinking how can we annoy gamers today http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-06-dungeon-keeper-androids-rating-system-filters-out-1-4-star-reviews
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
@Dark-Assassin might need your help getting the AC4 mp trophies too, there's never anyone on the custom match mode :) @Gloria Good luck getting through the boxset... Oh boy ;)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
@RTLF yeah just give me a shout any time if you need any help , i know they can be a grind still got a few AC online trophys left