Monday Chat: February 10

It's the start of an exciting week, as this week finally marks the arrival of some new game releases. Not only that but we have some great previews/reviews for you this week too, so it should be pretty action packed.

Speaking of which, did you have an action packed weekend? What games did you play or were you otherwise occupied?

Let us know what you got up to below.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Feb, 2014

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Well it was double xp weekend on battlefield so i ended up getting rank 101 :) only 9 more ranks to go but i think Dice are planning to bring out more ranks! Also played a little Tomb raider and i though i had a faulty disk or something because the game kept pausing pulling out different weapons etc but i then realised that it was the voice control confusing what i was talking about in party chat.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Begun the weekend by platinum Kud Converted Edition, then went on to finish the story mode of AC4 and then play a little Outlast (Scary game)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I also played a little more outlast on friday and i realised that it isn't actually that scary, either that or i've grown a pair.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
completed outlast yesterday, and yeah toots once you got over the first few scares it gets normal, still a good game though especially for free
It isn't scary throughout but there are a lot of parts that do make you shit bricks. Anyhoo I played Tales of Xillia exclusively during the weekend, 35 hours so far
Didn't do any gaming over the weekend, just watched 34 episodes of Quantum Leap :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
also creaping up on 120 hours play time http://bf4stats.com/ps4/JoeTootell
Oh & how did your feel about the last 30 min/ending Jay? (Without Spoilers) Personally I loved it
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
House hunting and rugby for me, what little gaming I did was on Tomb Raider which I am still enjoying.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Pretty much my time was on darksouls & watching anime. I did squeeze some time for hyperdimeension: neptunia also.
How far you on Dark Souls?
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Well ive rang both bells & bet quite afew bosses & been back to the undead aylsum. Now i think ill be going back to the dark root garden or where i killed that spider queen demon cant remember her name but yeah
If you rang both bells then the next step is Sens Funhouse
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Yeah i tho that i saw the huge ass gate open. Funhouse yeah no don't prepare for despair but yeah im getting better on this play trough. Not going all knight this time was an good move. Just didn't help my play style really.
Oh yeah, don't go through Sens on Saturday since the community is having a Gravelord event so you will be invaded constantly
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Noted & thanks but i can take care of some invaders unless they have end game gear witch can pose an problem.
We need to do some Jolly Cooperation before Fashion Souls 2 is released
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Spent all time grinding out Tomb raider on level 59 now so should have the plat by later on the online servers are rubbish though keep losing connection most of the time , RTLF helped me out with a hard trophy which was great looking forward to lego this week played tomb raider to death now great game
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Nah i will in the future but i want to better my craft at the game 1st nox you understand yeah. I will start darksouls 2 in the winter i think if im not too busy with the new persona games that is.
I take it you are importing the Persona games then (- the 3DS Persona)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm going to invade the invaders.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
No ill support the uk release of all 3 new persona games. Unless sega be ass hats & give us digital only versions but sega hopefully wont do that to uk & europe.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
I got about half an hour of gaming in all weekend, and that was Friday night. Otherwise, the weekend was spent painting a wall, shopping with money I don't have, and bowling three games in a row so my legs are still stiff and screaming in agony when I bend my legs. I'm not used to this exercise malarkey.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I hope Sega do.
I hope you die a horrible painful death
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
touché
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
this made me laugh http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/132125-Flappy-Bird-Laden-Devices-Selling-for-80-500-Online-Creator-Receives-Threats
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
nox, regarding the last 30 mins, i was like wtf is going on kept going , running back and forward to complete the final task then that last bit, jaw hit the floor, u bastards, but yep it was good
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I've heard rumours of a police themed Battlefield..
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
also what happened to the Sony Gold Wireless Stereo Headset (pulse2) that was meant to release today?
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
i know, thats the date it said on sonys site a while back, bullshit ithink it will be a little while if we cant even pre order it in the UK, america will probably get it as always
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 3 years ago
Currently playing through the FF XIII games so i can jump straight into LR, i've completed XIII this weekend finishing at 59 hrs playtime but had to grind alot around chapters 11 onwards just to take down the bosses, i hated orphans first form, second form was too easy though. As for XIII-2 i'm stuck on the last boss? 3 dragons? I forsee more grinding.