February Xbox One system update has been delayed

Microsoft's Major Nelson has revealed that the system update for Xbox One, which was due today, has been delayed.

"FYI: The February #XboxOne System Update will ship this week, but not today. The team is working on finalizing. More details when I get them," said the Major via his twitter account.

At least it's still coming this week, we'll update you once we know more.

Edited On 11 Feb, 2014

Comments
I don't know why I purchased one on day one?.. Its not been on at all in 2014! PS4 every time. So far I have been disappointed with MS and its Xbox one in both lack of technical quality, games and the poor interface... Concentrate on games, its a console. Not a media hub!
Mezzer_1 6 months ago
At least it is coming. I am glad I got the Xbox ONE on day one, as I have been able to do many limited time challenge achievements that are no longer possible to get. Does the PS4 have these? The Xbox ONE has more exclusive games than the PS4 at luanch and none of them interest me, except Tomb Raider so far due to apparantly handling 60FPS better, but as I have that on Xbox 360 and PC anyway, it is not worth getting a PS4 over yet. Although last gen is still going strong, and I'm getting Lego Movie on 360 rather than the ONE. I still have yet to play Ryse too, and still got plenty to finish off on Dead Rising 3, Forz 5, AC 4, NFS Rivals, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, Lococycle, Powerstar Golf, with Max and Halo to buy when looking for something else.
superniceguy 6 months ago
You keep justifying it to yourself anthony...
JoeToots 6 months ago
I have both next gen consoles and I do play on my xbox one more but that's because I've always been with Microsoft since the 1st xbox. Plus at present the xbox one has the better games. Dead rising 3 is my fav next gen game. Bf4 2nd which I play on both platforms.
MrG 6 months ago
net month march ps4 month with 2 games only on ps4 only infamous second son and drive club had xbox 1 and 360 no where near as good as ps3 and ps4 far better machine runs games at full power 60fps not 30 like xbox one lacking power for next gen what a joke
leighboy 6 months ago
The Order on Ps4 is 30fps, to many sony dicks these days, go play your single player games fanboy.
PTC9 6 months ago
Don't know what is wrong with 30fps (leigh) or single player games (PTC) myself...
DynamiteWhyte 6 months ago
all platforms release good games, some better than others , a true gamer just enjoys all games in general, the games start landing over the next few weeks so drought over, enjoy
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
Yo 30 fps iz bad it lookz terrible compared ta da ps4s 60 fps u feel me which also lookz bad compared ta da wii-u and shit.
JoeToots 6 months ago
Whats wrong with playing the game because it is good not because it has a super frame rate or shiny graphics? Also I don't reckon the xbox one is underpowered I know its not as powerful as the PS4 but I reckon its more that it is more difficult to develop for which is the same problem that the PS3 initially had. Also I am pretty sure infamous is only 30fps as well and that looks pretty dam good.
Zombieflamingo 6 months ago
coz dat iz like so lazt yearz zombie
JoeToots 6 months ago
Btw i'm only messing i don't really care about FPS.
JoeToots 6 months ago
I gathered that, it just confuses me that so many people are. As long as it stays stable and doenst cause any slowdown than I am happy.
Zombieflamingo 6 months ago
I'm the same, if one had better general graphics than the other though then i wouldnt be but since it's just the fps i have no issue.
JoeToots 6 months ago
at least some people now realise that graphics aren't everything... blah blah argument this, argument that. its an update ffs, and with the xbox being mildy clever, it'll be downloaded and ready to go for when i get home that day... same with all the games too. no waiting for updates! on that note, im speccing up a PC now, because it seems friends have moved onto that. so it'll be alongside the 1 for whatever.
Im Going Space 6 months ago
wii-u master race.
JoeToots 6 months ago
First sensible thing you've ever said Tootell ;)
Gloria 6 months ago