Monday Chat: 17 February, 2014

It's Monday, so what did everyone get up to at the weekend? Did you go see LEGO The Movie? Have you played the game?

If you're not a fan of LEGO, have you been playing a different game, such as Lightning Returns or even the Titanfall beta?

Let us know your thoughts on the games above.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 17 Feb, 2014

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Over the weekend i played BF4 i'm now two ranks off rank cap but i think with the release of second assault will come more ranks as the ranks between 100-110 use to be a different colour but when they updated the game ready for second assault they changed them back to the normal colour.
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
Played Lego-The movie. It's alright, nothing special. Also played TR, Sony need to fix the problem with random game crashes which kill save files. I was 90% through and boom, please start again Steersy. ARRRGGHHH.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I play the DLC of Lords of Shadow, Toukiden (Discover the Pink Tenko mask required to play with 3 people in the demo) and finish Outlast (never again)
Played about half the Lego movie game, worst Lego game in quite some time, had it glitch on e 3 times forcing me to reset it, never had that with a Lego game before. Already seen the Lego movie, so I checked out the Robocop remake, was better than I expected, but still a bit meh, remakes are never as good as the originals.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Played a bit of Zen Pinball over the weekend got a kick ass score on the free table. Went to my brothers on Saturday and he was playing the Titanfall Beta wasnt to impressed it looked very pretty but just played like a shooter so would have no interest in it he seemed to be enjoying it though. So would still struggle for games on Xbox one the only ones I would be interested in would be Dead Rising and Ryse at the moment.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I can't believe you managed to beat my mates score Bindiana, i struggle to get past a pathetic 3 million.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I just got on a roll on that table and managed to finish all the missions and the final mission alone gave me about 50 million.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Carried on with AC, up to 91% now. Not impressed at all with Titanfall, just means I definitely won't be getting it WHEN its sequel/s arrive on PS4
Spent most of my weekend playing Dark Souls & Doom 1
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I've also been researching PCs as i have no clue what so ever about them, I have AMD CPU RAM ASUS MSI Thermal paste coming out of my ears and still know naff all!
Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFk0PS1lT4 It is a year old but it still applys
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
The building isn't the problem i'm good at stuff like that it's the picking of the parts and knowing whats good and what isn't but i'll watch it on my dinner anyways.
Watch a bunch of Jayz vids. He made one around Christmas about first time builders and what parts to look at.
Didn't Brooker build his own PCs? Ask for his input
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Played Lego movie and got the plat trophy and played a bit of far cry 3 for the second time maybe finish off lords of shadow this week before the second one arrives really just waiting for thief now been a long time since i played a stealth game
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
me and Brooker aren't on talking terms.
ClericTWENTY's avatar
ClericTWENTY 3 years ago
Basked in the joy of finally getting my NFS: Rival platinum on PS4 and enjoyed Lego Marvel Heroes - once you finish the story there are some really nice additional things like party in Stark Tower and a cameo from The Guardians of the Galaxy!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I played the Titanfall beta and really enjoyed it, also played a few hour into lightning returns and have been enjoying far more than XIII-2 though I don't understand why they had to turn Hope back into a child.