MGS: Ground Zeroes video compares all versions

Konami has released a video comparing all four versions of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, can you tell the difference?

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is out next month. Apparently the PS4 version is the best performing due to it running at a full 1080p. You'll probably be hard pressed to tell the difference though.

Check out the video and pre-order below.

Edited On 19 Feb, 2014

Comments
Woow you can really see how superior the ps4 is!
JoeToots 7 months ago
Its more than just 1080... 60 FPS on PS4 and Kojima has also hinted at the PS4 version of MGS5 being superior due to being the most photo realistic and due to its memory size and speed!. I must admit though, looks decent across all 4 platforms... but Frame rate is the main deal breaker!
Mezzer_1 7 months ago
as you would expect, looks great everywhere. the lack of 360/ps3 and ps4/X1 comparison is annoying, from those little quarter sized windows its hard to tell the differences across the two. but MGS has, and always will be a playstation-centric game. i'm glad that its even coming to the X1.
Im Going Space 7 months ago
The xbox one version looked on par with the ps3 which is slightly better than 360.
JoeToots 7 months ago
Meh, gameplay > graphics
Gloria 7 months ago
and that is why you think the wii-u is the greatest console atm
JoeToots 7 months ago
I just wish when they ran comparison videos for any game they didn't let us know which version was which, I doubt the fanboys wouldn't be so quick to jump all over it. I love both consoles but this whole resolution debate is getting a little boring, having said that it's all over Twitter this morning ( a game I'll be buying regardless ) that The Order 1886 will run at 800p/30fps on PS4, wonder how the fanboys will take that news if it's true. Just play the games rather than arguing about them.
Old Timer 7 months ago
It's acceptable for the Order to run at 800p/30fps.
JoeToots 7 months ago
The same way its acceptable for titanfall to run at 792p/60fps (or higher if they do change it...) as i've said before, Resolution is the least of our problems, a stable framerate is what we need, and lots of games have failed to deliver that. time we stopped focusing on resolution am bestust....
Im Going Space 7 months ago
No IGS that's not acceptable..
JoeToots 7 months ago
Still think I will pick the xbox one version of this up at some point rather than the PS4 as the bonus mission looks more fun.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
Old Timer The Order is a PS4 exclusive, i mean have you saw the gameplay on this thing? Look at Ryse it's a first party game so they can do whatever they like with it and that looked amazing aswell. What's not acceptable is a 3rd party game being sold short due to hardware/software limitations of the Xbox One
PRITPAL 7 months ago
Look at the sky on PS4. There are no clouds visible on the sky, just blue colour.
kuzmo 7 months ago
Kuzmo the fact is it's on PS4 so it's an instant win!
JoeToots 7 months ago
You do know this game has a day & night cycle right? It is just a coincidence that bit of footage didn't have clouds
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
To be fair this happened all the time with the 360/ps3 with multi platform games to start with where some on the 360 were better than the PS3 version and so on.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
Some were better on the 360 than PS3 cos the PS3 is a bitch to develop for if you aren't experienced with it but the PS4 & Xbox One are both based on PC architecture so there shouldn't be any excuse for any of the versions to be superior
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
From what I have read its the opposite way around this time for the xbox one and the PS4 with the xbox one being more difficult because of the size of the eSRAM which until they get used to it the trend will likely continue.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
It isn't because it's harder to develop for it's down to the idiots at microsoft using up to much of the hardware for there operating system!
JoeToots 7 months ago
I still stand behind what I said. The Xbone is a Multimedia system, my Sister's boyfriend has one that I had to set up for him. He doesn't trust the Internet, which is going to be interesting if M$ flip that DMR switch
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
But would that not in turn make it harder to develop for Joe? I doubt they would turn it back on they might release a digital only one like the PSP go or whatever it was called but I think they learned there lesson.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
Nope not really it just means microsoft have stupid 'engineers'
JoeToots 7 months ago
They were the ones who all but said we were sheep & we didn't know what we wanted. I just wouldn't put it past them is all
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
Oh & Zombie have you seen the new Humble Bundle? It is one of the best Bundles I have ever seen, it is crazy how good it is. www.humblebundle.com
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
There were some benefits of having it the way they wanted but it definitely didn't out way the negatives of it, I reckon it will be the way we are going in the future but it is just not ready for it just now. I saw it Nox but I think I have already got the majority of the games.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
I'm not going to lie if they went the way of DMR i'd have a xbone now.
JoeToots 7 months ago
Then pay min & gift the ones you already have. All the games & Soundtracks are great + more games will be added
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
I thought they just give it in one big bundle now to stop people from selling them on. I might do just that then.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
Digital is good, the PC space proves that but as long as the console space remains a monopoly then Digital will never be worth it on a console. You would be better getting a PC at the point
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
No they have you link your Steam account to the site for the games you want & give you a option to make a gift link for the games you don't
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
I do agree I can't remember the last physical game I bought for the PC as at least the prices are reasonable. I have noticed that the sales are starting to get better on the 360 and PS3 but until the actual prices for new games gets better then I will stick with the physical for console games. I think it may have been the collectors edition of FF14 i like my art books.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
Thats good I will probably do it later then when I am on my PC.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
Yeah the only time I will buy phisical on PC are any CE or old game that doesn't have a digital release
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
You still got your special edition of Castlevania 2 preordered?
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
Awesome thing is that I still have Guacamelee & Giana Sisters in my Steam inventory from when I bought them during the Winter sale so now I can just gift them or trade them
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
Nah, I cancelled that ages ago. I'm not paying that much for a CE + I don't really have the space for it
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
That and it looks cheaply made
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
I was thinking the same it just seems very big for what it is, only place I would have for it would be in place of my Alien head or my loot chest and I don't really want to move them.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
You see Game are doing a thing if you preorder the new Wolfenstein you get into the Doom beta.
Zombieflamingo 7 months ago
On and Bundlestars has a good bundle right now http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/neo-retro-bundle/
PS4,PS3,Xbox360,XboxOne,PC,3DS,Wii