Sony Wireless 2.0 Headset now available for pre-order

ShopTo now has the Sony Wireless 2.0 for pre-order. The headset, which is released later this week, allows you to listen to your games in 7.1 virtual surround sound on both PS3 and PS4, while it also supports PS Vita and other mobile devices.

The headset also allows users to switch between pre-set sound modes optimised for games, movies and music, while custom sound modes are also available from the Headset Companion App for PS3 and PS4 (downloadable from PlayStation Store).

Battery life of the headset is said to last up to eight hours thanks to its rechargeable battery, while it's also has an easily transportable, foldable design.

Are you interested in this headset? If so please let us know below, where you can also pre-order.

Edited On 23 Feb, 2014

Comments
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
I'll be getting it. Then I'll be giving OUtlast a go
James C 3 years ago
Oh Yes I am VERY interested!!!
lukas83's avatar
lukas83 3 years ago
If anyone has actually managed to try them out, can anyone confirm how well the noise cancelling mic works? I bought the Sony PS3 Bluetooth headset when it was released & it was absolute rubbish. Uber-sensitive, it picked up even the very slightest of noises from as far away as down stairs so it broadcast sound 100% of the time. Meaning I either cant use it or if I do I annoy every single person I'm playing with/against - Yes unfortunately I was one of those people
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 3 years ago
Who could have tryed them out if item only available for preorder? This headset isn't Bluetooth and since it's actually a third iteration of such headsets (and presumably Sony fixed all the issues that were in previous models) quality will be great. No doubt about that.
Sarah 3 years ago
Has anyone actually been able to make an order on these? I keep being told that "we're not taking orders for this item at this time"
lukesablade's avatar
lukesablade 3 years ago
When will there be more as I'm getting told you're not taking anymore orders???
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Lukas I was in the same party chat as someone who got them imported from Canada and there was no feedback or anything he browses these forums regularly so if he sees this he might log in and give his opinion on them.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Yea someone mentioned to me he imported them from Canada and they worked great
lukas83's avatar
lukas83 3 years ago
Thanks, A lot of people imported them from Canada as it actually turns out cheaper & they didn't think they would be out here so soon. All of them have spoke about how the sound quality is great but i've not seen a single one mention the mic, so didnt know if that was a bad thing or not...
Sarah 3 years ago
Release date suddenly moved yesterday from 28th to 7th despite an official announcement from PlayStation UK on Tuesday saying they were coming out this Friday. When contacted shopto claimed to have been given this new date by Sony. Release date changed less than 24 hours after the official announcement? It doesn't add up. Moved my preorder to Amazon, they're sticking to the official date and are 6 quid cheaper.
lukas83's avatar
lukas83 3 years ago
What a mess!! We've now been given 3 different release dates & not a single notification, explanation or apology. These were supposed to be released on the 10th. I've drove to my local town center several times looking for them without any luck until ShopTo listed them as not released yet. I'm off work today hoping that I'll get them a day early as usual only to check my account to find out there delayed again n I've not even been notified. I'll check amazon too and see what they say.
ViperF101's avatar
ViperF101 3 years ago
@lukas83 get a life mate dont take a day off.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
@viper you get a life for telling people to get a life for taking a day off.