Ground Zeroes now only £23.86

ShopTo is pleased to announce that we have now dropped the price of Metal Gear Ground Zeroes from £32.85 to £23.86.

This is great value for a game already riding high in our pre-order chart.

What do you think? Does £23.86 sound good to you? If so then make sure you pre-order below.

Remember, if you've already pre-ordered then the new price will also apply to you.

Edited On 24 Feb, 2014

Comments
Still a bit much for a 90 minute story.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
It's better than what it was but I know what you mean. Just depends if there is a lot of replayability.
HELAL 3 years ago
Great price - made me cancel my pre-order from another major online retailer (even though I had gift vouchers to pay for it!).
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Considering a 2 hour worth of the main story is only 9%, I'd say that it is worth the price drop.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 3 years ago
I might opt for it at this price but only 2 hours is pretty bad. On other news, anyone seen this video about ShopTo? Jammy Git! http://youtu.be/4QjYxXuZxuw
£22.66 (for Gold Members) is a great price. Now drop the price of the PS3 version since I don't have the other consoles
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 3 years ago
I only have a PS3 at the moment too. My gaming has slowed up tenfold that I don't play much anymore. I don't know if a PS4 would be a good idea as I doubt is play it enough
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah bugger it have preordered the xbox one version it comes out a few days after my exam so it will give me something to do.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Beazi - Yeah saw that ages ago when it first happened. Think there is an apology on here about it. Big overreaction from Shopto but well handled imo. MGS V:GZ plus Infamous SS on same day is always good in my book. Now it seems Shopto are getting back in the run of beating out other consumers for products, so I'll hopefully get back up to Gold Membership if it continues.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Might take a punt although i did read on a website its just one base camp to sneak in to and the replay comes from just finding different routes in and beating it in different times thats why its 2 hours long
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
What people are forgetting is that's metal gear so it's bound to be awesome.
Michael 3 years ago
This has persuaded me to buy it for Xbox One, thanks Shopto people, now drop the price for Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z on the 360 and i will be your best friend :)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Dynamite Final Fantasy X HD is out the same day as well so 3 great games out on the same day.
James 3 years ago
People are getting mislead by the whole "90 minute" story that has been mentioned. The 90 minutes is the main mission alone, taking no side missions, picking up no items and just going for the finish, something that reviewers are paid to do. That 90 minute gameplay was only 9% game completion, there are side missions, different difficulties and leaderboards, aswell as things that haven't been mentioned (Kojima has also been working on the next installment of Metal Gear Online).