Friday Chat, Feb 28, 2014

It's Friday, which is always welcome as it means two days of gaming, well unless you have other plans.

So what are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 28 Feb, 2014

Comments
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
pretty simple for me, i usually take my kids somewhere on saturday not decided yet, and will also get stuck into thief, it doesnt work as well as it should on ps4, but im still enjoying it, im going for predator first try , take out every single guard non lethal and im searching for all loot
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 3 years ago
I'll also be playing Thief but i am going to try to play it ghost style as i like stealthily sneaking around without trying to kill people, pretty much way i bought the game and it should be here today.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
im using the predator option to allow me to search for the hidden rooms and all the loot etc as the city is like a labyrinth, then when i attemp ghost ill know the layout and where to sneak so can attempt on master difficulty, im current on custom difficulty on par with normal
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
It'll be fifa for me this weekend i'm feeling but i also want to go somewhere with my lad undecided where yet.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
ive decieded im gonna take mine to MOSI in manchester, hes into trains and there is a huge hall of trains he will love, then burger king or kfc ill let them choose
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 3 years ago
I will be playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag. I am also looking forward to hearing what are the Games with Gold for March. :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
think we'll go trafford centre to the disney shop so i can get him something elmo.
juschris07's avatar
juschris07 3 years ago
I have a weekend if playing plants vs zombies with my little brother. Oh and work :(
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I will at less be watching 6 Souls and play Lords of Shadows 2
I'll be playing Senren Kagura, Dota 2 & Doom3. Toots get me something Elmo too
Will be finishing off my Quantum Leap box set this weekend as I've no new games, and squeeze in a few levels of Tropical Freeze probably.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
tthere you go nox http://global3.memecdn.com/tickle-me-elmo_o_2005265.jpg
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
The wife is off with my daughter and friends tonight for the weekend and not back until Monday morning so my time will mainly be spent on Plants Vs Zombies ( Loving this game ) and Thief which I'm enjoying but jesus does it look like a last gen game.
Ha!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
old timer time to lounge around in the y fronts then?
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
@ Stoot .... at my age I've gone back to wearing the y fronts so that might be a plan ;-)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Will be on thief and lords of shadow 2 mostly had a quick go on LOS2 last night and enjoyed it alot so i may prob be on that most of the weekend
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Lucky for you, I ordered lords of shadow 2 from Zavvi because I wanted the steel book version and they have still not even dispatched it yet.
That is the risk you run with Zavvi. It took them a week to dispatch the Lords of Shadow Collection Steelbook when it was released
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I know, it is the first time in ages I used them. At least I have plants vs zombies to play this weekend.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
zombie using your recently aquired knowledge is it a steelbook digipack or metal pak?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i only use zavvi for blu ray steelies.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I will be settling down to Thief & Rayman. Maybe throw in a little Fifa
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I believe it is a steel book. I quite liked the marvel steel book they were selling but it was sold out when I went to order it.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Also it has been despatched now and my Titanfall controller is processing as well.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
my fav steelbook http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/World-War-Z-Limited-Edition-Bluray-Steelbook-New-Sealed-/331134856183?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item4d192cebf7
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Shame the film itself wasn't that good, my favourite one I got recently is this one http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=321288587150&Batman-Arkham-Origins-3D-Steelbook-Case-G1-Xbox-360-NO-GAME-
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I loved the film how it was straight in with action.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i just can't justify throwing £20 on a steelbook to watch the film once.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Also that Batman one isn't actually a steel book one. It was all right in some places but overall I was disappointed.
scott 3 years ago
I have been told that if I pre order south the stick of truth u will get the ultimate fellowship content , is this true ?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yes, it will come with it.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
It is TESO Beta weekend again, so will be playing this, and if got time will be playing Thief, Fable Anniversary, Rambo, Lighning returns,and today may be the last day to enjoy the content from the Valentines Day Massacre in GTA 5 & Online, although there is new content, The Business update on March 4th so could still be in until then. I will not be playing Castlevania as Zavvi are slow coaches in getting stock and will not be with me until Tue or Wed now, but could not resist the steelbook and the Relic DLC. Zavvi are becoming the worst online retailer of 2014 so far, ShopTo are the best online retailer of 2014 so far. As for South Park, GAME have the Samurai Spaceman content, and Amazon also have the fellowship content, in the Grand Master Wizard edition for £75. Way too much, and unless it drops to about £50 I will be getting the ShopTo version.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
From Rockstar website - "Don't forget that this weekend is your last chance to grab the Albany Roosevelt limousine, the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun and all the rest of the exclusive items from the Valentine's Day Massacre Special before they're gone. Once you purchase them in-game, they're yours to keep - but they will no longer be available to purchase after midnight PST this Sunday, March 2nd."