Monday Chat, March 10, 2014

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

We've been checking out all sorts this weekend and therefore have plenty of reviews on the way, for titles such as Dark Souls 2 and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. But for know we'd like to know what games you are enjoying.

So, Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Mar, 2014

Comments
MrPenguinKnight's avatar
MrPenguinKnight 3 years ago
As February comes to a close!? Do you mean as March gets into full swing? But anyway I'm just about to finish Wind Waker HD and just started Batman Blackgate on 3DS, pretty decent game for a handheld.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 3 years ago
Still half asleep haha :D
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
been playing thief and south park when time allowed, ran into my first bunch of sensors, it is a bit annoying when there is four sensors in the one level but i simply watched it on you tube
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Played upto the beginning of the fourth chapter of thief.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
im on chapter 7 of thief now , barons mansion was a cool level , started using my gold headset and hearing the guards footsteps and being able to tell where it was coming from and whispering in the distance was really good.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
as soon as i've finished ill be sending it back.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
oh im not keeping it, im searching every house on this playthrough , dont think i could do it all again, ill sell and put money towards a future game
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm currently focused on saving enough to get a decent PC so i've opened up a rentals account so i can play the games but cut the costs..
Played some Pacman & the ghostly adventures over the weekend, it's enjoyable enough, and a pretty solid platformer, not up to Nintendo standards though. Also been watching some second hand copies of South Park on Ebay, they're going for around £30 at the moment, another week or two and it'll drop another tenner then I can use my nectar points on it.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
pez
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I gonna enjoy some more South Park Stick of truth, which I Hopefully will be able to Platinum today.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I completed Lightning returns and played some South Park. Also started Castlevania lords of shadow 2 so far it seems ok but I still think the 1st one was better I am just not too sure about the modern day areas it just doesn't fit.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Well its my birthday today lol mostly played Dark souls and i am now totally hooked just took my time and patience and got a lot further than before now just got to the capri demon last night been killed many times and invaded about 6 times by people with better gear and stuff so i had no chance but i can say i am part of the club now and see why people love it so much roll on fri for dark souls 2 just hope amazon get it to me on time
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
I played a small amount of Fifa14, drank lots of beer while watching England beat Wales at the rugby and bought a new house. Decent weekend.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
@Nox sent u a dark souls wall paper over psn u might have it already but seen it and thought it was funny
Just been reminded, it's Mar 10, Mario day ;)
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
waiting for the influx of peeps to finish thief so i can get a cheap copy.
Spend most of my weekend playing The Last Story, it's such a great game. Yea I saw that pic you sent me years ago
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
Happy birthday Dark Assassin
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
no need to be a douche
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
Actually spent most of the weekend on the 360 playing all my old indie games.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
Just finished Thief, really enjoyed it. I'm just going to play Plants Vs Zombies until Titanfall arrives, talking of which, anyone ordered with Simplygames? if so check your emails, at 10:12am today I got an email saying it's already been sent, bit naughty of them if it's true but they have done it before.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Finished off a couple of games this weekend. Contrast and Brother: Tale of 2 sons. 100% brothers, only to find there is no Platinum - So I am claiming my 1st ever Plat by proxy. Happy birthday Dark. Hope you have a good 'un
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
@Dave, managed to get 100% completion on AC4 this weekend... now if I want the plat I gotta get to lvl 55 on online mp... yeesh! I do enjoy getting trophies for playing online (like for trying different modes, winning team etc.) but really think they should omit the one's where you have to grind to get to a high level. Also played a load of Dead Nation AE, really fun little game, gets addictive once you start upgrading your weapons and things get super hectic, co op works great too. @Dark, Happy birthday!
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Well done for 100% RTLF. I absolutely detest the grinding for trophies, probably why I'm not a trophy hunter. Unless a game is only MP, I think those trophies should be removed. Played a little Dead Nation, good little game. Brothers was a tricky game to control but fun and sad, didn't see the end coming
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Thanks guys for messages be sure to have a few drinks tonight lol