Gamer hits 1,000,000 gamer score on Xbox LIVE

Suddenly my hard earned 35,443 Gamer Score seems pretty paltry as hardcore achievement hunter Raymond Cox, aka Stallion83, has become the first person to hit 1 million.

He got his millionth point by unlocking the "I liked a Challenge" award, while broadcasting this feat via Twitch.

"Eight years, three months, I don't know how many days," Stallion83 said, "Many many hours, many nights, I can't explain how much I've put into this."

Check out the 46 minute mark for this momentous occasion.

Well done you, maybe you can go outside for a walk now yeah?

Edited On 13 Mar, 2014

Comments
I have around 65,000 I think. I stopped using my X360 as my main console years ago, if I didn't I would be well above that by now
Loli-Nox-Tan 6 months ago
At time of writing this, I'm at 137653... And that's 10 years in the making! If I maxed every game I ever owned though, it would only be in the 300k, so I dread to think how many games he's played, and for how long.
Michael 6 months ago
1595 games played, heavy stuff. I have 290... Mind you he has made a career out of it and earns excellent money so i guess I'm a little envious, getting to play games all day would be great.
Pyroloveridge 6 months ago
Mine is only 24375. Xbox is my main console, but have played PC games more, mainly MMOs and watching TV keeping from playing Xbox. The achievements have kept me from playing much PS3 or Wii, as always motivated to get the Gamerscore up. I plan to have that up to at least 100K by the end of the year, playing through the Xbox 360 (+PC GFWL titles) games before the online services shut down.
superniceguy 6 months ago
First of all it's not 46 minute mark, it's 3 HOURS and 46 minute mark! Watching him play was literally painful, in particular playing Titanfall like CoD - no titan calls, shooting his own teammates etc. If anyone had any doubts about the overall futility of gamerscore as gamers "quality" meter he should not had them after watching this video. Guy just an average gamer with plenty of free time, free cash and imaginary girlfriend "in the room"...
Hymeleon 6 months ago
he also made plenty of cash from getting sponsored.
JoeToots 6 months ago