Friday Chat, March 14, 2014

It's Friday, which is always welcome as it means two days of gaming, well unless you have other plans.

So what are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 14 Mar, 2014

Comments
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Nothing for me. Working all weekend. Won't even get to watch the F1 live
MrPenguinKnight's avatar
MrPenguinKnight 3 years ago
I have a birthday party to go to on Saturday and then Sunday is a big day. It is the day that I get to experience the apparent greatness that is Xenoblade Chronicles, that I managed to pick up from Argos for £14.99 :D
PETE 3 years ago
Up early for f1 and will probably finish off stick of truth also I will be waiting with baited breath for second son which looks awesome!
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Thanks PETE, rub it in about F1 ... lol
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
waiting for work to end so i can go home, do some electrical work, then play Titanfall
Not much. I have this little know game being delivered today called Dark Souls 2, heard of it?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I have the choice between killzone shadow fall nfs rivals and lego marvel because boomerang accidently sent me 3 games instead of 2..
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Most likely gonna be Playroom to get the 3 new Trophies and Dead Nation: Crash Edition.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Will hopefully finish off brothers today or tomorrow then need something to play till next weekend when I get Infamous and Final Fantasy X HD might go with DMC.
Dark Souls 2?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
fuck dark souls.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I have never played any of the souls games Nox
You really should
If you want I could send you a copy of Demon's Souls or Dark Souls (As long as you send it back)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I think I have the collectors editions of both somewhere but thanks for the offer though will give them a go. Which is the easier of the two the difficulty thing is one thing putting me off.
The easier one in my opinion is Dark Souls. (Demon's Souls doesn't fuck around)
I would say to start with Demon's first though since Dark Souls is move evolved
& if you need any help I'll always be up for some Jolly-Cooperation
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'd save your money bindiana.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Ok will give them a go once I am done with Brothers. Wont be spending any money Joe have them already due to my collectors edition phase which i am now trying to get over and trying to get rid of lots of they are just taking up space.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Hopefully the servers will be working when you get it Nox, I got it yesterday and have not been able to go online once and it's just not the same offline.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
@ JOE will be on battle field 4 and NFS if you want a game , played conquest last night for the first time crazy action how many players there are had a right laugh so will prob be on it all weekend inbetween busting racers on nfs
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i won't be on battlefield untill my main account is unbanned assassin.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
no prob should rank up a bit more before your back on , i was going to message you i keep seeing your banned profile as logged in and online every time i sign in to psn
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
I started Dark Souls last weekend, so may carry on with this but it is the last beta weekend for The Elder Scrolls Online, and also double XP in Star Wars The Old Republic, so these will take priority plus F1 2013 is free on Steam until Sunday. Plus got many other recent games to play, including Rambo, South Park, Fable Anniversary, Thief etc
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I know everyone has noticed that can't wait to be unbanned haha.
My plans yesterday were totally screwed up, , my dog was ill so we had to drop everything to take them to the RSPCA which took pretty much all day. Got home to find my copy of Yoshi's New Island hadn't been delivered when Amazons tracking information said it had, so had to complain to their customer service, and what do you know, 2 hours later my game quietly slips through my letterbox, obviously the courier was trying to pull a fast one. Also had a letter telling me the surgical consult I was due next month, and have been waiting 5 years for, has been cancelled due to the surgeon resigning, and that I'll have to wait at least another six months. So, all in all a shit day yesterday, plans for the rest of the weekend is lunch out in front of the telly and play some Yoshi's New Island, possibly have a BBQ if the other half can be bothered to go out and find some charcoal for it.