Wednesday Chat: March 19, 2014

Most of us have been gaming for quite a while, so  today let's talk about your games collection.

How many titles have you proudly collected? Which are your favourites to play and which in your opinion, have the best box art? Do you have any collectors editions or gaming related items that you are proud of?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 19 Mar, 2014

Comments
I've got hundreds of games, couldn't give you an exact figure, going back to N64 and Gameboy, I would have more but I've sold off a lot over the years, especially Xbox and Gamecube, which I sold the majority of my collection to help pay for my 360 and Wii. Don't really have much in the way of limited edition or rare stuff, I've had some rare games in the past, but ended up selling them, aat a lot less than I could have because I'm too nice. Don't really play any of my old games any more, although I have been toying with the idea of picking up a Commodore 64 and some of my favourite games of that era for nostalgia's sake.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
The bag in Hero Edition of Infamous 2. It have transport so many item for me :)
MrPenguinKnight's avatar
MrPenguinKnight 3 years ago
Quite a few games but my collection shrinks periodically due to me getting rid of anything I don't play anymore. Surprisingly I have more Wii U games than anything else. I always try and get the Collectors Edition of any game that I am preordering, assuming that edition is worth it to me.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I have a small games collection and tbh i don't really pay much attention to box art. If anyone is intrested i finished metal gear in 72 minutes but i had a hell of alot of fun. I know i'll play through it many a times. It has made me pre order 5 after having no intrest what so ever in the series.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
My collection is about 400 or so I would guess at could be more could be less. Have games from the Master System up to current day stuff mainly keep stuff thats worth a bit of money or just love the game. Have a fair few collectors editions but I am slowly trying to get rid of them as some take up a lot of space. My collectors edition most proud of is my Final Fantasy VIII limited edition which is in pristine condition. Do collect a lot of Final fantasy merchandise as well and have some very nice pieces in my collection.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
i have quite a nice collection of worthy games, sell the average keep the gooduns, dont do collectors editions , just a load of useless shite that never gets used
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
The thing i tend to do is if i can't sell a game on i trade it in at game put all the money ona rewards card and when fifa comes out go get points and blast it on ultimate team!
37 X360 games, 13 Wii games, 8, Wii U games, 77 PS3 games, 15 3DS games, 1 Vita game, 26 DS games, 14 PSP games, 35 PS2 games, 4 Gamecube games, 7 PC games & about 511 Steam games
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Thats what needs to be added to here the ability to attach pictures. Will have to take pictures of my collection at some stage.
I'm open to taking photos of my collection. I just moved my Gaming stuff into a new room that has more light coming into it so it will be more clearer
I took a photo of my collection once. http://imageshack.com/a/img850/2673/mnex.jpg
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
I like a good collectors edition of my favorite game got infamous special edition coming this week also have far cry insane edition and ac 4 skull edition got a nice ps4 collection starting now and a 40- ps3 games collection still got about 15 hard back games guides as well taking up space lol
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
any idea when we can expect the infamous reviews to go live getting exited now going to be ace
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
only things i really have left, is the entire set of halo games in limited edition. sold off everything else really :/
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Very happy just had my infamous dispatch email be waiting around the letter box tomorrow :)
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
I have to many games to count to be fair on most console's of today & long ago. I find selling your games pointless to be honest. My favourite types of games are JRPG'S & Rhythm Japanese games like hatsune miku project diva franchise one of my favourites there & also fighters like blazblue. But one of my all times loves are the persona games but persona 3:fes still remains unbeatable in my eyes just an wonderful game & gotta love that story was just beautifully done.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Best box art maybe has to be out of 7 1:Tales Of Vesperia 2:Hatsune Mikus:Project DIVA f (Japanese Cover) 3:Deathsmiles 4:Disgaea 5:Blazblue (Japanese Cover) 6:Akai Katana 7:Mirrors Edge
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Also my most proud gaming item has to be my interactive Project Diva f game pad worth every penny.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
fuck me assassin you're like this everytime a new game comes out...
He loves his games, always looks forward to getting a new one each time
Other news. Very happy just had my Witch and the Hundred Knight dispatch email be waiting around the letter box tomorrow :) ”
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
yeah then it's the same thing everytime after "it wasnt as good as i though it was going to be so i sold it to my mate"
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
My postman is going to be busy hopefully tomorrow or Friday with Witch and the Hundred Knight, Final Fantasy and Infamous all despatched today.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
@JOE yes i am excited for INFAMOUS its the next big game since the ps4 launch its one of the reasons i brought a ps4 for this game no i will not be selling this game i own all the infamous games you tell me who owns a ps4 who is not excited about this game all i have read on twitter today is i had my dispatch email over and over , the only game i sold was south park due to i was unsure when i brought it , as you can talk how about buying AC about 5 times after you did not like it and other games , we will see a few months time when u decide to sell the xbone on ebay when u dont like that
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 3 years ago
We'll have a review of inFamous v.soon :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Yawn!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Also you can make that 6 times picked it up again for the Xbone and in terms of selling the Xbone I think that'll never happen just for the fact I've still got my old 360 from when I got an elite.