Friday Chat: March 28, 2014

It's Friday, so how is everyone today? Good?

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 28 Mar, 2014

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Convention over the weekend so not much. Although Layton vs Wright will certainly make an appearance in gaming. Also got Mother 1 + 2 cart yesterday, easily the best series ever made so am gonna start playing that while I translate. If there's time left then Final Fantasy X
Ryan 3 years ago
Hello I pre ordered titanfall for Xbox 360 and I still haven't received an email to say it has been dispatched do you think I will get it today
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Not likely Ryan. It's not out for another 2 weeks.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm not going to lie i'll be playing fifa and titanfall religiously over this weekend, i've now seen some gameplay for amazing spiderman 2 and it looks just like the first one which i loved so i'll be making a cheeky purchase i think.
I'll be playing South Park over the weekend, been worth the wait to get it for under a tenner in the end.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i call bull.
No,I bought Ground Zeroes for £8.89, which I sold and then got South Park for the same amount I sold it for, so my original spend was £8.89.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
you paid 10.20 don't lie
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
it's weird but i'm finding it hard to sell games on now.
Buy some shit games then, they're easy top get rid of.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Loved every minute of South Park. Hopefully get some time on Infamous this weekend as only had an hour or 2 on it so far :(
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I most likely gonna spend majority of my weekend with Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
MrG's avatar
MrG 3 years ago
Gloria where do you shop? Buying and selling games in your dreams does not count now does it. No need to lie as just makes you look stupid, I will be playing titanfall and second son plus New maps on bf4 but out this evening on a blind date set up by a friend. Wish me luck!
You must never have heard of Ebay Mr G.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
e.... bay nah never heard of it. Is it any good?
Says the person who has a full blown shop on Ebay
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Haha was just trying to be funny
I know, I know
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
try to S Rank some more Ground zeroes missions, (mostly to get skip time in the Mother base part of the iDroid app). Battlefield 4 as theyve managed to fix (seemingly) the lag on X1. maybe some titanfall too.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Discovered Fez yesterday... Wasn't impressed by the demo but splashed out anyway with plus discount... what can I say, what a pleasant surprise! it's just magical in every way, so epic! not surprised the guy nearly went insane making it... Also enjoying FFXHD so will be getting some more of that in over the weekend too...
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 3 years ago
Bought metal gear from shopto for £21 something?, played the main mission twice, did 1 side mission and sold the game on ebay for £24.99 + £1 p&p so after fees i made money(very little) but still gott o play metal gear for free and it was ok i guess just really shit that it was 1 story mission, i knew the game was short but i just expected about 3-4 main story missions not just 1 and a handful of crappy side missions which from the looks of things are just within the same 1 main mission just from different angles with differnt objectives, its just lazy and while im on a rant they should of just made it a free demo coz thats all it is and for someone whoe never played any metal gear games at all, i expect better more then that, personally it still think splinter is miles better especially black list and coviction, ill still get phantom pain but simply for main story and thats done its getting slapped on ebay.
It's amazing how much people are paying for second hand copies of Ground Zeroes on ebay, more than you can buy it for new. Anyways, a couple of hours in to South Park now, and am enjoying it, it certainly captures the spirit of the show, and has a ton of fan service, but South Park rally is still my favourite South Park game ;0