inFamous Second Son was top of the PSN Charts for the week ending March 21, which is not really a big surprise.
Sucker Punch's PS4 debut seems to be doing well both at retail and digitally, which is sure to please Sony. Someone else that'll be pleased, but for a different reason, is Konami, as Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes sits in second place. The PS4 edition was being sold for £24.99, only slightly more expensive than ShopTo's price.
Elsewhere in the chart, Minecraft took third place, while Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and Dark Soul II made up the top five.
European PSN Chart (w/e March 21)
1. Infamous: Second Son, Sony (PS4)
2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Konami (PS4/PS3)
3. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition, Mojang (PS3)
4. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Square Enix (PS3/PS Vita)
5. Dark Souls II, Namco Bandai (PS3)
6. South Park: The Stick of Truth, Ubisoft (PS3)
7. Call of Duty: Ghosts, Activision (PS3/PS4)
8. F1 2013, Codemasters (PS3)
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Activision (PS3)
10. FIFA 14, EA (PS3/PS4)
What do you think of the chart?