PS4 survey hints at future features

A questionnaire from Sony regarding possible future PS4 features, has been leaked onto the internet.

If the survey is any indication of what Sony is planning, then it could mean that PS4 users will eventually see cross-platform chat with users on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita, the option to party chat with more than eight people at once and the ability to change your PlayStation Network username.

Perhaps the most important part of the survey is the one that hints at a new player reputation system which would be based on users' ratings of other players - something that's soon on the way for Xbox One.

Other suggestions for features in the survey include Advanced Matchmaking, Notifications and more.

Edited On 02 Apr, 2014

Comments
Ohhhh, change you ID would be awesome. Hopefully you won't need to pay or you at least get the first one free
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
I like the idea of being able to be invisible, as well as having a notification when friends sign in (I know, counter intuitive)
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 3 years ago
I still want to be able to delete unwanted trophies and whole games from trophy list...
Why?
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 3 years ago
Too many 0% games in the list or games with 1-2 trophies that I'll never be playing again. On PS3 compairing with someone can take minutes. Some thophies are linked and glitched and being able to remove them to try and get them again would be a nice and simple solution...
I think it would be possible to remover 0% games like you can on XBL but I doubt it will get as far as being able to remove a trophy
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 3 years ago
Each trophy equals particular amount of "points" that determine a level. Everything possible...
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
You have one or two trophies on games you'll never play again? Man who the fuck cares if you don't like them just ignore them. If you think people judge you by what trophies you have you're a million miles away from the truth. Trophies are just away for people of the internet to increase the size of there e-peen. Man I'm glad I kicked trophies when I did and this cock and balls about it taking a while to sink don't just don't come out with stuff like that because people aren't buying it. You just don't like having the low percentages on your profile because you feel like it taints it.