The Last of Us Remastered now available for pre-order at ShopTo *updated with new trailer*

As we reported yesterday, The Last of Us Remastered has been announced for PS4.

The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.

The Remastered edition will also include the following pre-order bonuses too:

- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign

Finally the game will also include In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director, Neil Druckmann.

So why are we telling you this again? Well because you can now pre-order from ShopTo of course.

Pre-order below.

Edited On 10 Apr, 2014

Comments
Bit disappointed in the high price seeing as its a remaster and not a new game.
Bindiana 7 months ago
What did you expect, they're only doing it for the money, so they're hardly going to make it cheap.
Gloria 7 months ago
The Tomb Raider one was £40 which I thought was a better price. I know its all done for money a more reasonable price would of made people more acceptable of remakes that are happening now instead of new games.
Bindiana 7 months ago
You can get it for £39.99 pre-order else were
major poor 7 months ago
I just want the commentary. =/
broth 7 months ago
well people want it as its not been on shop to for long at all and its already in the top pre orders list
jay.hamilton 7 months ago
I am considering getting it as never got round to completing it on PS3 was hoping for a better price will decide closer to the time I think.
Bindiana 7 months ago
I would just wait for it to go on sale if I were you, it's hardly urgent is it?
Gloria 7 months ago
Get it on import for two thirds of the price, no point in getting ripped off is there?
beavis 7 months ago
yeah will wait for a price drop as you say its not an urgent game.
Bindiana 7 months ago
Gameseek have it for around £40. Play-asia have the Asia version for £31.95
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
It doesn't have any new content but it is in 1080p, that'll be another £50 please. Don't fall for it, make them develop new games.
Chazza 7 months ago
Guys I imagine the price is a place holder for now. Also, remember that Left Behind is included which is a pretty bit bit of single player DLC. Tomb Raider may have been cheaper but did it have significant DLC included on the disc? Also remember that The Last of Us has pretty extensive multiplayer too, which is very popular and no doubt reworked for PS4.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 7 months ago
Tomb Raider Pre-order was originally advertised on shopto at just under £50 too but when it got nearer to the release date the price was brought down
RTLF 7 months ago
£49...yeah good luck with that. Not paying for any new PS4 game, nevermind this being basically a year old game.
LAA 7 months ago
rip off.
JoeToots 7 months ago
Not having a go at Shopto Joe just the practice of remastered games pricing in the industry.
Bindiana 7 months ago
The RRP is North America is $60 and Sony have yet to set the European/UK RRP if I'm correct
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
Come on shopto am sure you can do better than this. Places like zavvi and gameseek are selling this for £10 less and even make it cheaper with there discount codes.
ocelot_johno 7 months ago
The RRP hasn't been set in the UK yet so that price is just a place-holder. Shopto are just covering their asses
Loli-Nox-Tan 7 months ago
Get it from zavvi or gameseek then problem solved.
JoeToots 6 months ago
Right shopto your taking the piss with this price, GameSeek, Zavvi & more than likely Simply Games will all have this for £40. This website used to be one of the best for competitive prices, now its among the worst. Get it sorted.
Spikeout 6 months ago
*yawn*
Gloria 6 months ago
For anyone with who still has TLOU on PS3, GAME in-store will be doing a deal when you trade it in for the remastered version, sort of like the deal they had when you upgraded from Battlefield 4/COD on 360/PS3 - XB1/PS4. Well most GAME stores I believe but there will be a list posted on www.game.co.uk of participating stores near release.
Old Timer 6 months ago
Just because it is £49 now, does not mean it will be that price in the end. I preordered Lego Hobbit on Xbox ONE for £44.09 with Zavvi and that was with a 10% discount, making it the cheapest at the time, and then the other week I saw Shopto have it for about £42, so I prordered it then from Shopto, and then just before release the price dropped down further to £37.85, and that is what I paid for it, not £42. I forgot I had it preordered at Zavvi but order failed as I did not have sufficient funds, but they were still going to take £44.09 from me instead of £42.98 which is the price they dropped it down to. It is best to preorder from Shopto, and then if it drops in price you will have it at that, but if it does not drop, then cancel before release. If you stick with Zavvi whatever price you preorder it with, will be the price you pay for it, even if Zavvi drops the price.
superniceguy 6 months ago
bloody hell tony you never write a short reply do you?
JoeToots 6 months ago
On the video above the little remastered clip just looks like ps3 version, i would only really buy it if the graphics was a lot more than a tiny bit better
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
That is the difference between a Remaster and a Remake Jay. It will run at 1080p/60fps and considering that I have heard the PS3 version struggled to even keep 30fps most of the time, that is the biggest improvement of all
Loli-Nox-Tan 6 months ago
thats the problem though i do want it for my collection just coz it runs better and I sold my ps3 copy a while back anyway,, i suppose the ps3 version and a season pass costs a similar price anyway so i shouldnt complain , i know the price will drop remakes usually do
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
Loved it on the PS3 and can't wait for it on the PS4. Price isn't an issue when a game is this good.
ade0410 6 months ago