As we reported yesterday, The Last of Us Remastered has been announced for PS4.
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the Sony's new system, now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.
The Remastered edition will also include the following pre-order bonuses too:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Finally the game will also include In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director, Neil Druckmann.
So why are we telling you this again? Well because you can now pre-order from ShopTo of course.