ShopTo.net

Friday Chat: April 11

It's Friday, so how is everyone today? Good?

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 Apr, 2014

Comments
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 1 year ago
I most likely will watch more of the Spring Season Anime and maybe play Final Fantasy X
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 1 year ago
Aside from JoJo what Spring Anime is worth watching thus far? I saw a few last week (all-girl assassin squad one and a harem one. Don't remember their names) and didn't really care much for either. As for myself it's Birthday weekend. Having a 3DS themed meet with friends so Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon and the like will be on the cards
Dead 1 year ago
No real plans for the weekend, probably fit a bit of gaming in here and there, been feeling like going back and doing a bit more on some games I never completed 100%, maybe even go online for some multiplayer, if anyone is still playing the few online Wii U games I have. Was also thinking of making a start on my Fringe box set that's been sitting on my shelf unopened since January, and am buying a bag of charcoal today so will probably fire up the BBQ at some point for the first of the year.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Busy weekend ahead off for the day tomorrow with parents and my little nieces then may get some infamous in Saturday night then Sunday is all about football the big game Liverpool Man City followed by playing 6 aside in the bottom of the league clash hoping for my team Pathetico Madrid to finally get its first win!
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Dragon Ball Kai, Fairy Tail S2, Atelier, Hanamonogatari, Soul Eater NOT!, Arc-V, Brynhildr. Not that much Tbh, + 4 of these aren't UK streaming
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
Will probably play some more Dynasty Warriors and FF x though I might put the xbox on for some powerstar golf been in the mood to play that lately. Gloria is your hand feeling better now? Also did you watch Fringe when it was on TV or are you just starting it?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I've got my lad all weekend so busy busy! Just been playing COD for the past half hour and just thinking to myself how the hell do people play this religiously
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
I assume its ghost that you have been playing? The multiplayer in that one seems broken too much spawning behind people all the time or being killed by the person you just killed that spawned two feet away. I am looking forward to the Treyarch one but I would like to see another WW2 one I know everyone got bored of them but I feel the same for modern day shooters now.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I was saying exactly the same to somebody the other day and yes it is ghost I'm playing SnD the only game mode I like so it's not so bad.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
How come your playing COD Joe instead of Titanfall or Battlefield did you just fancy a change
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Yeah I said I'm not buying BF for the xbox and titanfall got boring fast.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 1 year ago
Will be carrying on working through my first playthrough of Infamous SS
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Also I'm pretty good at COD so that influenced my decision abit.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Fair enough how are the numbers online for COD as battlefield seem to be the game of choice this year
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
Well I am hoping Dynasty Warriors will turn up at some point. Ordered (and sent) last Thursday and still not arrived (so I'm thinking it's been lost in transit as ShopTo have never been this slow before). Otherwise, ChromeCast should be turning up today so I'll be playing with that over the weekend and seeing what I can and can't do with it. I also plan to sleep deep tonight as I was at a football function last night (met Joy Royle and got my picture taken with him) and didn't get home until 1am, and up this morning at 6:45am. But out again tomorrow night and Sunday day is being spent at a Buddhist temple (don't ask me why, I'm not sure how I got roped in).
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
Hopefully you will get you dynasty warriors though it does sound like it has been lost.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
The numbers are a lot lower than BF
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Now you have both consoles Joe which do you prefer overall?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
I have just noticed Amazon and Asda have the Titanfall Xbox One bundle for £349 now
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 1 year ago
wow, you're right.... really thought the xbox one was selling well? o_O
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Guess they didnt sell as many titanfall bundles as they expected as the standard edition is still £379
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I sold my ps4 because I hated it Adam so I prefer the xbox
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Guessing that is where the PC savings came from
Dead 1 year ago
ROFL @ Tootell ;)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
fair enough Joe. The titanfall bundle is tempting me if I have a good weekend may consider a purchase if they have any left.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
Currently I prefer the xbox one over my PS4 nothing major between the two just little things like controller and so on, it also has more exclusives that I like.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
If you do pick one up you should also get Plants vs zombies and powerstar golf.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Those 2 would be 2 i would be interested in and maybe dead rising 3
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
Dead rising was fun but the DLC was terrible the only thing that lets Powerstar golf down is the lack of actual online multiplayer. I just got round to watching the trailer for Tomodachi Life i feel confused now.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Booked the short week off work next week happy days.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 1 year ago
im getting an xbone in a few years when there is a pile of exclusives to pick up with it
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 1 year ago
if anyone cares, outlast dlc whistleblower delayed till may 7th
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 1 year ago
Joe, I'm gutted. Been practicing my Fifa too. Hope you made the right choice for you. If the figures are lower for TF, I can't say that I am really surprised
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Will be doing the same Jay
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Tomodachi Life does leave you feeling confused doesn't it. That it exactly why I must have it
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 1 year ago
Tomodachi did look really strange but its nice to see Nintendo do a new IP. The impression I got was "The Sims on crack"
Dead 1 year ago
Looks mental, I have to have it ;)
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
I know what you mean. Technically Tomodachi Life isn't a new IP since the game is a sequel to Tomodachi Collection, it's just a new IP for the West