Titanfall sales climbed 220 per cent thanks to the release of the Xbox 360 release, seeing the shooter arrive at the top of the sales charts.
That means that LEGO: The Hobbit settles for No.2, while last week's number one, FIFA 14, falls down to third place.
Elsewhere, South Park takes forth spot, Call of Duty lands in fifth, while Minecraft, LEGO Movie, Garden Warfare and MGS: Ground Zeroes make up the top ten.
Other noticeable entries see Kinect Sports: Rivals makes its debut in 14th place , while Football Manager for Vita has to settle for 18th position.
Here's the chart.
All Format Charts, W/E April 12th:
1. Titanfall (EA)
2. LEGO: The Hobbit (Warner Bros)
3. FIFA 14 (EA)
4. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
7. The LEGO Movie The Videogame (Warner Bros)
8. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
9. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
10. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)