H1Z1 shown off in first official gameplay trailer

Sony Online Entertainment has released the first official gameplay trailer for its upcoming zombie MMO, H1Z1.

You can check it out below.

H1Z1 will comes as part of SOE's All Access pass, which gives access to all of its games for around £9.99 per month. This includes titles such as Everquest, Everquest 2, DC Online, Planetside 2 and eventually Landmark, Everquest Next and H1Z1. The pass is available now on PC and will no doubt arrive on PS4 at a later date.

Does that sound like a deal to you?

Edited On 30 Apr, 2014

Comments
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
SOEs account system is so messed up. SOE uses a partner called ProSieben for Europeans. I am still a SOE customer as had SOE all access when the started migrating people from SOE to ProSieben, and Europeans could no longer get All Access package. I could not cancel the sub as if I did I would not be able to get it again. It took almost a year of complaining to SOE about ProSieben, and they finally decided to make it optional, but did not save the DCUO people unless you were on All Access at the time. Also All Access came back for EU, but ProSieben is still in full operation.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
FAQ for All Access changes: https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/index.php?threads/the-revised-soe-all-access-program-faq.11500063040/
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
ProSieben info from the FAQ: "Q: I’m a customer of ProSiebenSat.1 Games. How will this affect me? A: ProSiebenSat.1 Games is not offering an equivalent to the All Access program at this time. PSG will continue to grant 500SC per month (with no action required on your part) and a 10% discount on Marketplace items (excluding certain items such as DLC, memberships, Krono or SC top-ups)."
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
Info about All Access on console from the FAQ: "Q: I play DCUO or PlanetSide 2 on the PlayStation console. Can I get SOE All Access too? A: Unfortunately, due to the difference in platform structure and account management, SOE All Access membership will not be available for our console players at this time. DCUO PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 members will be able to benefit from 10% off all Marketplace purchases."
Yawn