Friday Chat: May 2

It's Friday, so how is everyone today? Good?

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 02 May, 2014

Comments
No plans, feeling down right now after my dog died from cancer last night and still adjusting to her not being around. Probably play some Mario Golf over the weekend, hard to get enthusiastic about it though.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
My plans are to play at less 15 minutes every day of Child of Light so I, can edit the footage using the amazing ShareFactory tool on the PS4
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Off to Devcon on Sunday to set up a stall and try and reduce my collectibles down to a reasonable size. So saturday will be spent mostly sorting stuff out for that so will leave Monday for video games
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 years ago
Spider-man 2 on wii u arrived yesterday - really enjoying it but don't want to finish it too fast (on 29% after about 4 hours as i've been messing about on it). So probably that and I want to finish my evil playthrough of Second Son on ps4
That's terrible Gloria. I wouldn't know what to do if my dog or my uncles dogs died
It came out of the blue Nox, she'd had a cough for a little while and was wheezing a bit so we took her in to the vets and they gave her some oxygen and a chest X-ray and found she had lung cancer. We didn't want her to suffer with it after our last dog died of cancer and we left it too long and he was having seizures, so we had to put her to sleep, it was the kindest thing to do. I keep thinking she's just in the other room, or that she's going to come running in any minute, and then I remember. It's upsetting, but she had a good long life and was happy right up till the end
You know the day is coming from the second you bring them home but you still can never truly prepare yourself
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i had to take a couple of pigeons lives the other day just saying.. #ruthless
I know, not getting another one for a while now, hurts too much when you lose them.
Too soon Toots
I don't know how people can get another dog a few weeks after one dies. It feels like they are just trying to replace them and that isn't fair on the new dog
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i didn't mean anything bad by it was just trying to perk everyone up, gloria knows i didn't mean anything bad by it.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
hope you'll be good soon then Gloria, my best friend on his second bout of throat cancer now and it aint looking good for him, cancer is a bloody plague on people and animals and just rips everything apart, as long as she was happy as you've said
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I had a scare with it a few months ago when i was being snappy, i finally found out it wasn't a few week ago. was on my bollocks.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
it's the one thing i'm really really scared of is cancer.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
well i say i had a scare it was basically me finding something then doing the worst possible thing and searching it on the internet first of all where the C word gets thrown about alot before going to the doctors and for a scan and that.
I had one a few years ago, think I was 18-19-ish
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
it's still there but i don't need to have it removed as it isn't causing me discomfort.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Really sorry to hear that Gloria. It took us a year before we could get another dog
Same Toots
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
when i'm bored i sit there squeezing it see if i can pop it.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Sorry to hear that Gloria. You should never look it up on the internet its always the worst things it tells you. Made the same mistake before as well and it always gets you thinking the worst. Turns out I just have Chron's disease which isnt the best but manageable.