Tuesday Chat: May 6

It's been a long weekend, so what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

It's always nice to have an extra day off, although it would have been nice to have a few extra new titles to play. We've still managed to play a few new titles though, such as Child of Light, Mario Golf and more. We'll have reviews for those soon, but what have you been playing?

Edited On 06 May, 2014

Comments
Mainly played Mario Golf over the weekend, unlocking stuff and some online, getting quite good at it now, managed an eagle and have won a few online games. Also played a bit of Stick it to the Man and NES Remix 2.
redjackal's avatar
redjackal 3 years ago
BF 4 on 360 & FM 2014 on PC mainly. Football Manager just drains hours of my life. Wolfenstein looks pretty cool I must say.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I played and streamed slot of child of light! Loving it glad someone told me I need to broaden my horizon and try different games rather than just FPS/sports
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Doing abit more streaming with face cam http://www.twitch.tv/tootell_x
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Gone back to good old gta v for a while until the new games start to hit picking up wolfenstein new order and watch dogs want to try bound by flame but herd there is a review embargo which is not good
ADAM 3 years ago
Some Darks Souls 2 and GTA V but had to have a cheeky play on Star Wars KOTOR for star wars day
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 3 years ago
I've gone back to play through The Last Of Us thought i'd try my luck at survivor mode.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Been on Diablo 3 and GTA V the past weekend which has been fun to go back to. I got Child of light and I am not too sure on it. I liked it to start with but I feel like it lost some of its charm when they let you fly I preferred it as a platform game. I also don't really like controlling the little blue guy and flying about. Looking forward to Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs at the end of the month. I am tempted by Bound by flame as well but not too sure yet.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Wow didnt expect to hear you say you liked child of light Toots. Got a little bit of infamous in this weekend need to get onto child of light myself
Yeh, I watched some of his stream and he was smiling the whole time. Been playing Millennium - A New Hope & a bit of Cargo Commander
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Been streaming today and got up to a massive 4 viewers! Get in..
Doom Of Shadow's avatar
Doom Of Shadow 3 years ago
Completed child of light. Loved that game, but I didn't really get the story of it :/