ShopTo.net

Xbox E3 2014 conference dated

Microsoft's E3 conference will take place on June 9 and even better, it'll be streamed live.

The conference will begin at 9.30am PDT which is around 17.30pm in the UK (correct me if I'm wrong).

You can stream Xbox: Game On live starting at 17.00pm with pre-show coverage via Xbox.com, Xbox Live, and Windows Phone and hopefully we'll be able to provide a live stream on the site too.

During the briefing Microsoft will have an in-depth looks at previously announced games and show trailers for unannounced games coming in 2014 and beyond.

The presentation is expected to last 90 minutes and we'll bring you every bit of news announced in a round up once the conference has finished.

Edited On 06 May, 2014

Comments
Peter 1 year ago
I really hope there is some good news for us xbox one owners as its been a little bit disappointing as a launch.
Doom Of Shadow's avatar
Doom Of Shadow 1 year ago
I'm glad work has told me I need to take some holiday time. Going to use it so I can finally watch E3 live for once, Instead of having to watch the videos at a later time!!! Hopefully the PS4 or XONE will have an app to stream it!
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Both of the consoles will have a app to stream their own conference but it won't show the rest. Your best bet would be the Gametrailers app on the Xbone
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
Really looking forward to all of the announcements this year. Hopefully we will get some good stuff.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 1 year ago
Really looking forward to this years E3. I am on holiday too so as always, I will be glued to the presentations live when I can and reruns when I can't. Will be very interesting to see what Sony have in store for us
juvan1le's avatar
juvan1le 1 year ago
Nice, looking forward to what microsoft will bring, as it says they are focused on gaming. Make me buy your console guys!
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 1 year ago
I want to hear more specifics about Project Morpheus, particularly, can I use the headset as a personal screen for non-VR games, e.g. Destiny? if so, I'm in
ADAM 1 year ago
I love E3, cant wait to see whats to come from Microsoft.
Ryan 1 year ago
cant wait to sit down and hopefully be able to praise xbox one. fingers crossed
.Rambo.'s avatar
.Rambo. 1 year ago
ssss
cerberuz's avatar
cerberuz 1 year ago
Nothing but praise for Microsoft for being the first with their E3 conference (yet again) this year, shows confidence in their products, game line up and service.. In total contrast to having nothing but disgust at Sony for going last (yet again) waiting in the wings to rewrite their presentation to garner a few more suckers / "players" in.. Sony's PS brand has a distinct lack of innovation, and still the shopto.net "news team" has an unhealthy and blatant Sony bias...
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 1 year ago
I cant wait to see what all platforms offer, hope all do well
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 1 year ago
I take it Sony hurt your feelings for pounding Microsoft in to the dirt since last E3? Sorry Cerberuz.