Xbox E3 2014 conference dated

Microsoft's E3 conference will take place on June 9 and even better, it'll be streamed live.

The conference will begin at 9.30am PDT which is around 17.30pm in the UK (correct me if I'm wrong).

You can stream Xbox: Game On live starting at 17.00pm with pre-show coverage via Xbox.com, Xbox Live, and Windows Phone and hopefully we'll be able to provide a live stream on the site too.

During the briefing Microsoft will have an in-depth looks at previously announced games and show trailers for unannounced games coming in 2014 and beyond.

The presentation is expected to last 90 minutes and we'll bring you every bit of news announced in a round up once the conference has finished.

Edited On 06 May, 2014

Comments
I really hope there is some good news for us xbox one owners as its been a little bit disappointing as a launch.
Peter 6 months ago
I'm glad work has told me I need to take some holiday time. Going to use it so I can finally watch E3 live for once, Instead of having to watch the videos at a later time!!! Hopefully the PS4 or XONE will have an app to stream it!
Doom Of Shadow 6 months ago
Both of the consoles will have a app to stream their own conference but it won't show the rest. Your best bet would be the Gametrailers app on the Xbone
Loli-Nox-Tan 6 months ago
Really looking forward to all of the announcements this year. Hopefully we will get some good stuff.
Zombieflamingo 6 months ago
Really looking forward to this years E3. I am on holiday too so as always, I will be glued to the presentations live when I can and reruns when I can't. Will be very interesting to see what Sony have in store for us
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 6 months ago
Nice, looking forward to what microsoft will bring, as it says they are focused on gaming. Make me buy your console guys!
juvan1le 6 months ago
I want to hear more specifics about Project Morpheus, particularly, can I use the headset as a personal screen for non-VR games, e.g. Destiny? if so, I'm in
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 6 months ago
I love E3, cant wait to see whats to come from Microsoft.
ADAM 6 months ago
cant wait to sit down and hopefully be able to praise xbox one. fingers crossed
Ryan 6 months ago
ssss
.Rambo. 6 months ago
Nothing but praise for Microsoft for being the first with their E3 conference (yet again) this year, shows confidence in their products, game line up and service.. In total contrast to having nothing but disgust at Sony for going last (yet again) waiting in the wings to rewrite their presentation to garner a few more suckers / "players" in.. Sony's PS brand has a distinct lack of innovation, and still the shopto.net "news team" has an unhealthy and blatant Sony bias...
cerberuz 5 months ago
I cant wait to see what all platforms offer, hope all do well
jay.hamilton 5 months ago
I take it Sony hurt your feelings for pounding Microsoft in to the dirt since last E3? Sorry Cerberuz.
DynamiteWhyte 5 months ago