ShopTo.net

Thursday Chat: May 8

It's Thursday we are getting more and more excited for this year's E3. It certainly sounds like it's going to be a good one, with Microsoft, Sony and EA all promising to bring us news IPs.

There are other companies with secrets too though, for instance Nintendo must have something up its sleeves, while we expect Ubisoft also has some new games to show off. The question is which conference are you looking forward to the most and why?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 08 May, 2014

Comments
Nintendo will win E3 this year, whatever MS and Sony bring there's no way it can top Zelda U.
Gloria 12 months ago
Take this with a very large pinch of salt but I've seen this story doing the rounds today, Microsoft/XB1 to show at E3, Halo 5, Halo 2, Gears of War, Fable Legends, Crackdown, Forza Horizon 2, Ryse 2, Battletoads, Perfect Dark, Phantom Dust, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, more in link. Hopefully a few are true .. http://thecutanddry.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/leaked-microsoft-e3-2014.html?m=1
Old Timer 12 months ago
Not another Perfect Dark :(
Gloria 12 months ago
If that is true would be disappointed with that list the only ones that would interest me is Sunset overdrive and gears but I would of thought gears would be miles away.
Bindiana 12 months ago
I only want one thing from Ninty and one thing only. Some sort of cross-play
Loli-Nox-Tan 12 months ago
NFC pretty much guarantees that
Gloria 12 months ago
I can't wait to see Zelda U, they came close to showing it last year. Only problem with Zelda U is I don't think it will be released till early 2015 (at the earliest) because I doubt Nintendo would release it this year as it would be too close to Smash. Also looking forward to Uncharted 4, The Order 1886 and some new IP's.
Spear 25 12 months ago
We will get details on Zelda U but we won't get a release date, at best we will get a TBD2015
Loli-Nox-Tan 12 months ago
I'm hoping it's early 2015 though because if they came close to showing it last year, it can't be that far off being complete.
Spear 25 12 months ago
True but Ninty are perfectionists, they aren't afraid to scrap stuff if it isn't turning out right
Loli-Nox-Tan 12 months ago
You will forgive then for a long wait, you won't forgive them for a shite game
Loli-Nox-Tan 12 months ago
Today I read some news about a supposed leak for Sony's press conference. Apparently there will be a new Uncharted, new God of War, new game from Ninja Theory (most probably sequel of Heavenly Sword), price drops for PS3 and Vita.
ZdravkoN 12 months ago
I will be planning to watch both sony and microsoft shows hoping there will be another god of war love the series same for uncharted , i quite like the idea of another perfect dark played plenty of that in my school days a bigger open world of crackdown would be great
Dark572Assassin 12 months ago
Maybe Microsoft first for Halo and any other games they got up their sleeve. However EA with Battlefront has got me hooked.
ADAM 12 months ago
Was that the leak that talked about The Last Guardian and Project Beast? If so it's fake
Loli-Nox-Tan 12 months ago
tbh i most probably will the basking in the glory of my new PC so i'll not watch much E3
JoeToots 12 months ago
@ NOX i think i read some where project beast may be the new demon souls but may have been just a rumour i will try to find the website i read it on
Dark572Assassin 12 months ago
found it www.nowgamer.com/news/2385768/ps4_is_project_beast_the_rumoured_demon_souls_2.html
Dark572Assassin 12 months ago
Hopefully some more PS4 details to really convince me I need to upgrade from my PS3, PES 2015 details would be nice and perhaps most on the edge of my seat to see what Ninty has got!
Christian 12 months ago
Just played a bit of bound by flame and so far i am really liking it , it looks better than expected and game play wise you can switch between fighter and stryder on the fly which is good think mage is to come later , you can parry like in dark souls combat is a bit clunky but ok good challenge on hard , if any ones un sure pick it up and give it a try i am glad i did
Dark572Assassin 12 months ago
Sony all the way, Unless... Conker!
Doom Of Shadow 12 months ago
I got it in today as well Dark so will give it a try tonight. Also got my competition T shirt which was pretty quick. I dont think there is any one set of announcments I am looking forward to I like to see new IPs though.
Zombieflamingo 12 months ago
XSEED is localizing Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (for you who care)
Loli-Nox-Tan 12 months ago
Well I am glad I was not at work when I googled that to find out what it was.
Zombieflamingo 12 months ago
lol
Loli-Nox-Tan 12 months ago
I suppose after seeing this the light bar on the PS4 makes a bit more sense though I still dont like http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/08/dualshock-4-light-bar-created-for-project-morpheusit.
Zombieflamingo 12 months ago