Friday Chat: May 9

It's Friday, so how is everyone today? Good?

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 09 May, 2014

Comments
Probably playing some Mario Golf over the weekend, and finishing off Stick it to the Man, other than that, no idea.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'll probs play a little fifa that'll be as far as ill go gaming this weekend.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
recieved bound by flame yesterday, not brilliant but fun still, dialogue is hilarious, game runs very smooth on ps4, so will be playing that and will work my way through whistleblower too
Unreal Tornament is back http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/8/5695404/unreal-tournament-new-2014-free-unreal-engine-4-epic-games
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Will be working most of weekend but when I get the chance I will be playing Pikmin 3 and a bit of Zelda Wind Waker HD.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
I will be on bound by flame mostly really liking it so far and playing on the hardest difficulty is a challenge may play a bit of GTA V as well
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
saving up to learn to drive, sat here looking at bank balance and a WiiU...
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Hopefully get a bit of infamous and crack on with child of light.
I'm going away for the week so I think I'll take my PSP with me and play Tales of the World & Star Ocean 1
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Myself will be finishing up some grinding on neptunia & also mite start full burst on my ps3. But i will find time to watch some anime also. Nox you still have backlog on your psp jeez i only have one game on psp to finish now haha.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Working part of the weekend. I go back to working on Thief
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Will maybe start bound by flame tonight but apart from that will probably be on Diablo 3 and GTA. Might give child of light another go as well but i have been slowly playing persona 4 so will probably go to that instead.
James 3 years ago
Well I had full intention of playing some nostalgic Maanhunt 2 on my wi U but royal mail let me down after ordering from here on Thu! So DK Tropical freeze it remains!
growkin's avatar
growkin 3 years ago
A lot of The Old Republic for me, keep ducking in and out of that game, hard to keep going when there is a lot of grinding through conversations then grinding through killing.
Neil 3 years ago
Well, was going to be Bound by Flame, but my god, talk about disappointing...
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I can see why it was disapoiting but I have only played a little bit and its what I was expecting so its not too bad.