Alien Isolation 'Creating the Cast' video arrives

SEGA has released a new video for Alien Isolation in which it describes the process behind creating the cast.

Check out the video and pre-order below.

Edited On 09 May, 2014

Comments
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I really like the look of this even in pre-alpha stage, I'm just still undecided about it
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Does look good but just hope its better than the last alien game
Still in two minds about this, but I've pre-ordered it anyway, only £31.99 over at Amazon ;)
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
I pre ordered as soon as the first announce, just looked too different from previous failures for me to make a judgement, im actually really looking forward to it, think it will be pretty scary too
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I have high hopes for this though I will wait for the inevitable collectors edition to join my other Alien things.
PhilyB's avatar
PhilyB 3 years ago
looks like it could be the 'Alien' game fans have been waiting for
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 3 years ago
Looks pretty darn good for pre-alpha. Sega are trying real hard
growkin's avatar
growkin 3 years ago
Really looking forward to this game, but after colonial marines I am worried about the franchise. Granted this is a completely different game with a new team and a different genre, still worried about publishers pushing a unfinished or bad game.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah I have high hopes for this as well. The main problem with colonial marines was the difference between the final product and the demos shown the game itself was not great but I have played far worse. The aliens don't really work in an FPS as they should be strong and fast something you fear not just cannon fodder.
ADAM 3 years ago
Please be good, really interested in getting this but cant help be reminded of Colonial Marines...
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Looking really nice to be honest im an huge aliens fan. Hope they don't rush it so its doesn't get an bad rep like colonial marines did coz of all that dam patching. Im yet to play colonial marines but still looking forward to it when I do.