Update: The winner of this week's competition is Nicola who would like a copy of Minecraft on PS3.
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who took part.
Look out for next week's win a game competition on Monday.
Original: As part of our new weekly competition we are giving you the chance to win a game. This week, to celebrate the release of Minecraft: PS3 Edition at retail, we are giving away a copy of Minecraft on either PS3 or Xbox 360.
So how do you stand a chance of winning? Well, this week we would like you to tell us below what you would build if you had an infinite number of LEGO Bricks.
Once you have done this, we'd then like you to email us your user name as per your comment, the format you'd like if you win and your ShopTo account number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Minecraft Competition.
That's it. Good Luck.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes: May 16, 9.00am
- Open to UK residents only.
- The prize for the winner this week consists of 1x copy of Minecraft: PS3 Edition on PS3 or Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Xbox 360 (winners choice).
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
- Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.