Tuesday Chat: May 13

It's Tuesday and news is very quiet at the moment. On the plus side though it's only a few more weeks to E3.

There are certainly lots of rumours going about as far as E3 announcements are concerned, be it Microsoft reboots, God of War 4 from Sony, new hardware from Nintendo and more.

What we'd like to know is what you want the most from E3? New games? Demos? Lots of non-gaming announcements? What would really make you happy?

Edited On 13 May, 2014

Comments
Above all else I want to see Nintendo announce a new F-Zero and Starfox at E3.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
No doubt a fair few sequels will be announced/shown but I really hope we don't hear about even more HD remakes/remastered editions. Some new and interesting IPs will be most welcome :)
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
New games getting an western release witch are already out in japan like Phantasy Star Online II & Sword Art Online (Fingers Crossed) Also i would like an physical release of Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma to get announced for the uk & europe. I am looking forward to Sonys & Nintendos e3 the most. But i will still keep an eye on Microsoft at e3. I would love to have an release date on mirrors edge 2 & beyond good & evil 2.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm not really looking for any new games i know that sounds weird but i'ver got access to years of games i've missed out on. Has anyone ever played The first templar? if so opinions on it?
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Toots yes i did briefly its very bland & bad. But the voice acting did make me chuckle tho.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
The main question, is it worth a play at £3.74
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Well in my opinion i wouldn't buy it for £1 But its your choice toots.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
orcs must die 2 it is then!
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
New IP's would be great. Would like some more gameplay footage of the Order 1886. A release date for the Last of Us Remastered would be good too.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
A new Parappa the Rapper game being announced would do me.
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Uncharted and god of war for me, my most favorite games , i would also love to hear some more about the long awaited star wars battlefront and may be see what new games sony and microsoft have working on quietly
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Any one else notice all the WATCH DOGS tv spots hitting the channels last night
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I would love to see PSO2 come out over here especially on the xbox one and PS4. I would like a new Viva Piñata for the xbox one as well.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
uncharted and a long shot, but mass effect 4 reveal would be awesome, other news such as everyones gone to the rapture would be welcome too
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Jay mass effect 4 is rumored to be in the works , i would too like to see a reveal as well as the trilogy coming to ps4/ xbox one great games
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Would be great to see more Mass Effect as well.
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
GTA V on xbox one, PS4 and PC would be a nice little bonus as well. With the saves fir multiplayer online it would be easy to transfer characters over.
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
would buy GTA V in a flash on ps4 been playing it all week and its got me hooked all over again
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Same here been on the 360 version. Looking forward to getting my new garage in the game today.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
cant do gta 5 any more, im not into the multiplayer and the story is just miles too short, maybe if they do release a massive story dlc like gta4 had i could warrant re purchasing but they seem to be focusing on multiplayer too much so ive lost interest now
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 3 years ago
I would very much like to hear more news on Mirrors Edge 2
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
also DA, i know mass effect 4 is in the works but think it maybe a long shot that an official announce will take place, although EA have said they have one or two unannounced games to show, but there are a lot of things that could be, but its e3 and never know what could happen
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
We may see a teaser trailer for Mass Effect 4 though I reckon they will release the original trilogy again before that happens. I know they have pretty much given up on it but I would like another Dead Space at some point. Would also be good to see another Red Dead game which is a possibility seeing as there are recent rumours of it maybe getting a PC release.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
i would love another dead space, given how awakening ended they obviously left it open to carry it on at some point, also if they dont release ME trilogy on next gen then either the choices will not matter on a separate storyline or a genesis will be added to make the choices again at the start of 4, but its likely that the trilogy will be re released,,, remass effect lol
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah I reckon they will release them again. Though I do reckon it will take place some time after 3 so there won't be that many consequences. Would be nice if they do what they are did/ are doing with Dragon Age and let you choose the race you want to be.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
if its after 3 it would be nice for our choices to pop up in stories, as in people speaking of shepards past deeds, also i dont think enough time has passed since the release of leviathan to remaster 3 whole games, well not by much anyway, and thats guessing they started to do it as soon as leviathan was released,........ also i don't think dragon age will change the fundamental things that made the game, i liked how origins had a different, well, origin for different races, i just hope its not rehashed dungeons etc like on DA2, that was just lazy
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah they just rushed that one out as quickly as possible. Don't even think they would need to remaster them much just a little bit of polish and fix some bugs, as long as they all released with all the DLC on disc then thats fine. I didn't actually get round to playing any of the DLC for the third one so it would be a good opportunity for me.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
I would prefer them to completely remaster the first one, add the combat mechanics from 2 and 3 but keep the game the same, would be perfect
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
Leviathan and omega was good
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
e3 needs more half life 3
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I will have to jump back onto it and give them a go I am sure i have downloaded leviathan. Joe I have a feeling that Half life 3 no matter how good when it is released will be disappointing just because of all the hype for it.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i agree but it'd be nice to have
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
I think a cheaper xbox one is about to break news according to neo gaf
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Its already broken there doing a kinectless xbox one so have done reversal on all there original policies now must be desperate for sales thats a couple of price drops and new SKU in 6 months
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Weirdly the RRP is going to be £349 which is what I bought mine for with Kinect a couple months ago.
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
It was bound to happen. Its a shame though as the interface is better with it.
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
its a kick to all those who brought from day one
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
i was just thinking that for a extra £20 with kinect not much of a price drop to be honest
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
If thats all it is you are better going for the Kinect.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Yeah pricing the kinectless at £329 would of made more sense would be cheaper then PS4 then
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
The collectors edition for Dragon Age is pretty cool although I am behaving myself and staying with the standard edition.
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
For any one interested there is a detailed watch dogs trailer been released detailing all the things you can do in game starting to look good
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Cool will have a look. Also for the people that car about resolutions and so on neither the PS4 or xbox one is 1080 and both games are at 30fps.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Pc will be... PC MASTER RACE.
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
as long as its been worth the wait its fine game play comes before the graphics in my opinion
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Couldnt agree more. I could get it for my PC which I know will look better but I am planning on getting it for the xbox one which will probably be the worst resolution for the game as I have more friends there which will lead to a more fun experience.
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Also seeing as the game comes out the day after a bank holiday what do you think our chances are of getting it the Saturday?
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
not sure got a bad feeling it might not arrive until wed knowing royal mail , hope they get sent fri or on the sat
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
wolfenstiens out on the tue as well forgot about that so we can see when they get dispatched
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Il have it downloaded on the Tuesday and I got it for £22.90 cant grumble at that
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Thats true, should be a good few weeks. I am tempted by the worms game as well.
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
It's annoying Joe when you get a disc copy for the PC early and can't play it until release date.
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
the zombie car mini game looks good in the advert as well as the mech spider rampages
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Have not really seen many trailers for it. I will watch a couple at first then if that convinces me to buy it I avoid all other trailers. I like the look of the Watchdogs multiplayer.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
What are your most anticipated games? The game I'm looking most forward to is shadows of mordor
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Just now Joe I would have to say Dragon Age though saying that I am missing out on the collectors edition so I can get that and LOTR. Multiplayer wise though just now its a tie between Destiny, Evolve and Borderlands.
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
For me its sniper elite in june then dragon age and batman later
growkin's avatar
growkin 3 years ago
As a Wii U owner it sucks that they are already talking about new hardware and not building on the current one to make it marketable.
richard 3 years ago
I don't think there will be new Nintendo hardware, and regardless of console of choice it would be nice for everyone to see Nintendo turn it around with the wii-u, it is an awesome console marketed badly. The Miiverse community is a revelation and the general quality of the games is fantastic albeit a small volume. C'mon Nintendo, bring it on!