Bethedsa has released a new patch for The Elder Scrolls Online.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.8 contains fixes for quest issues and blockers, in addition to fixes for the Mac client.
A list of improvements is below.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Combat & Gameplay
Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.
- Fixed an issue for a graphics-related memory leak.
- Fixed an issue for an animation-related memory leak.
- One of the Undaunted: You can now advance past the quest step "Be Initiated.”
- To Walk on Far Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- Breaking the Shackle and Army of Meridia: If you have both of these quests, you’re now able to talk to Vanus Galerion to advance both quests correctly.
- Vanus Unleashed: Vanus Galerion’s projection will now always appear for you.
- Cold-blooded Vengeance: If you’re in a group, you should no longer have difficulties in burning the boats.
- Plague Bringe: If Captain Diiril becomes stuck and unable to attack or be attacked, he will now respawn at his starting point.
Snow and Flame: Thane Mera Stormcloak will now appear at the proper location.
Eyes of Azura:
- Irrai will no longer become stuck and inaccessible for you.
- You can now interact with the letter on the table.
Cadwell’s Silver: You can now always discover your first wayshrine and go to the beginning of your first unlocked alliance.
Restore the Silvenar: The Bewitchers will no longer run away in the middle of a conversation, which was formerly preventing you from advancing the quest.
The Moonlit Path: The quest will no longer reset if you get too far ahead of Silvenar and the Green Lady.
Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Killing the skeletons will now advance the quest.
Tomb Beneath the Mountain: If Hakra becomes stuck, the boss scene will reset so you can still advance.
Created a new map for Trolhetta Summit in The Rift.