Watch Dogs gets '101' trailer

Ubisoft has released yet another trailer for Watch Dogs.

The game is getting closer, so we expect a few more too. have you pre-ordered yet? If not then you can do so below.

Edited On 14 May, 2014

Comments
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I've been looking forward to this since it was first announced. The trip sequences look great. Less than 2 weeks to go & I have 3 weeks off. What could be better?
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
well that explains the giant spider, im looking forward to it a lot now
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Should be good i have a week and a bit off so between this and Mario kart i wont be bored.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I'll have Murdered to tax me too. With other things, I am going to be SO busy
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Still have not made up my mind about watchdogs. But ill just try it at my friends & see what i think of it but the trailer looks really good
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
The whole reputation thing reminds me of infamous, how people react to you dependent on your karma. I'm going to get the game, but haven't got big expectations for it, should still be a good game though.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I think there has the potential to invest a lot of hours in this game as there seems to be so much you can do. Will it be repetitive, that remains to be seen
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
I was watching this last night the zombies mini game looks good between this and wolfenstien its a good few weeks ahead
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
All over it like a tramp on chips. Shame it comes out the day after I go on Honeymoon. Still something to look forward to when I get back to Blighty
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 3 years ago
I purchased the season pass yesterday so I have no choice but to buy it now. I'm very excited for this game, I want to go out and do crazy stuff just for the hell of it. I'm mostly looking forward to a well told story and I'm sure we will be given it.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Why buy the season pass before the game is out? You might hate the gameplay.
Ryan 3 years ago
This looks very good, high hopes
Heard a rumour that the Wii U version of this runs at 1080p 60 FPS ;)
Ha!
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
It wouldn't surprise me if the Wii U version gets cancelled, its already been delayed.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Sounds like corners are being cut for every version of this game, so I would not be surprised to see the Wii U version be sacrificed if this initial launch in a couple of weeks goes badly. How they ever thought they were going to have this game ready for last November is baffling in hindsight. Oh, and lol at ShopTo preorder prices. How you're getting people to preorder here with those laughable £50+ price tags is equally baffling.
Hype
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
I dunno about this. At first I was somewhat excited but the more the hype has gone on (and the worse Ubisoft has became as a company) the less I am interested in this. £20 max is the amount I'll spend. And like most Ubisoft titles I don't doubt it'll be this price before the Summer is out,