The Walking Dead 'GOTY' Edition listed for PS4 and Xbox One by three separate retailers

The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition has been listed for both PS4 and Xbox One by three separate retailers, although it's yet to be confirmed for release.

Telltale has said in the past that the game "will be on [PS4 and Xbox One] at some point in the future," although that's about all we know.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episodes One and Two are currently available on most devices, with Episode 3 hitting this week.

If released on PS4 and Xbox One, The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition features all five episodes in the first season as well as the 400 Days DLC pack. There is still no word as to when or if Season 2 will hit PS4 and Xbox one.

Edited On 20 May, 2014

Comments
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
I wonder what improves will be on both versions. Unless there just giving people an chance to play the original on next gen with no new improvements on them. But to be fair they don't need an upgrade to be honest both games were good.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 3 years ago
Episode 3 is already out, came out last week and was fantastic. As for being on the X1 that would be nice to see. Though I'm happy with sticking to the 360 version.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
Brilliant series in my opinion and definitely wouldn't mind playing it through again on XB1, make a few difference choices this time around :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
i would play through this again it was a good series , i think i played it through 2 times on ps3 , plus on the good side another easy plat
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
bought the game on vita a while back , then bought season pass for ps3 and loved it again, i cant but it again for ps4 thats just greedy to be honest, if they add it as cross buy then my season pass would transfer over then
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 3 years ago
Yeah a cross buy would be nice. I usually play games just the once and move onto a new title so still wouldn't be sure if I'd play it on the X1.
Didn't know the new episode was already out, will have to go download now.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I will be leaving the new episode to thursday when I am off, looking forward to it. Probably wouldn't get it on the PS4 or Xbox one but I suppose the more options the better for people.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I wouldn't be surprised to see TWD Season 1-2 getting announce for PS4 ad E3
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
I never played this game, but if this Game Of The Year Edition includes all of the episodes then i will get it for PS4. A friend told me it's like The Last Of Us?
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
@Light Heaven The setting has some similarities to the Last of Us but that's really where the likeness ends, completely different games. The Walking Dead is awesome but it's more point and click where as TLOU is third person action
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
The tense situations and choices you have to make very quickly make this game a must play , i played it through many times for the different choices to make
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
@RTLF: Ok, so is it similar to Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain?
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
@Light Heaven Youtube is your friend...