Drakengard launch trailer celebrates impending launch

Drakengard arrives on PS3 via PlayStation Network this week and to celebrate its release the launch trailer has arrived.

It all looks very Japanese and pretty action packed too, which is great if you are a fan of text heavy / action heavy JRPGs. Just listen to that music, doesn't it just send chills through you?

Check out the launch trailer below.

Edited On 20 May, 2014

Comments
I want this but no way in hell am I paying full price for a digital download. They should have gave the game a limited run as a physical copy, hell even the collectors edition (£59.99) doesn't even have a physical copy
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Drakengard was never a particularly good series, but this still looks pretty terrible. Still, guess it's a surprise to see Square-Enix are still capable of producing home console titles under their own power in any form.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
@Loli-Nox-Tan Then pay $64.99 for the CE version on US
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
This week? How concerning. I not heard anything back regarding the collectors edition :/
1: The Collectors Edition is sold out. 2: I shouldn't have to import if I want a physical copy of the game
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 3 years ago
It looks like such a good game but I much prefer turn based RPG's.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Got mine just now. Collectors Edition is actually pretty fantastic looking. And there's a poster with the protagonists of all 4 games (Yes. That includes Nier.) Not happy that there's no actual disc but to be fair they DO give you a proper game box for the DLC paper and Soundtrack to go in so you can still display it. If this game is half as good as Nier was then its gonna be something special. I did a video unboxing which I'll post later :)
STOP IT!
Still looking for a PS3 copy of Nier for a decent price
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
I got Nier for £5 about 3 years back from Sainsburys. That and Elite Beat Agents are the only titles I've ever felt bad about not paying full price for XD
I have a X360 copy of Nier but I would prefer the PS3 version