WWE 2K15 dated for October

WWE 2K15 will release for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in October.

The release date was announced quietly on Twitter last night, meaning that come October 31 in Europe, UK and Australia you'll be bouncing other wrestlers off the wall.

Are you excited about WWE 2K15?

Edited On 22 May, 2014

Comments
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 3 years ago
I dedicate an enormous amount of hours into the Wwe games but 13 and 14 we're so screwed up is has me worried. The main thing catching my eye is the NXT mode, I'm hoping it's the type of career mode we've all wanted for a long time now.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
i think with it being the first foray into next gen, the next gen versions should be on a new engine, finally lol, my son is desperate for footage of this game,
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
The only wrestle game i enjoyed was all stars with the cartoon like graphics and massive guys with over the top special moves sunk many hours into battling my friends
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Not played a wrestling game in years but I remember the fun I had on smackdown when it first came out. Will maybe pick it up next year theres too many other games in October so far that I want first though.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Too soon they need to give more time to improve then release 2k15 that's for certain.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
@DA , was it wwe all stars, my son loves all wwe games
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
yeah mate i think , it was the arcade type one , you would build up a bar then you could do a big over the top special move great fun
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I enjoyed the wrestling where you could go into the crowd(i forgot which one) i put my brother off video games forever playing that i just use to bully him.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 3 years ago
Used to love them when i played them on the ps1 but not so much these days. Always find the online is laggy as hell too.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
it was funny when you could pick up chairs and stuff and use them lol