Sony to tease gameplay from new upcoming title at 9pm BST *update*

Sony has revealed that today, at 8.00pm GMT/ 9:00pm BST/10.00pm CET you can tune in for a sneak peek at new gameplay from an upcoming PS4 title.

Blink and you’ll miss it. Don’t be late says Sony.

How exciting - although it's for The Order 1886 isn't it?

Edited On 23 May, 2014

Comments
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Just saw this on Facebook, I have to agree looks like it could be the Order 1886. But I wouldn't say no to another game play clip.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
be good to see some more order 1886 game play have been keeping a eye on it , cannot wait for some uncharted footage to see how its going
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Interesting to see, I would like to see more of Order 1886 so heres hoping.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
The order would be nice but an new game will also be welcomed to see.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 3 years ago
Heard a rumour that The Order 1886 was delayed, not sure if true and I doubt it is. We'll see tho.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
it will probably be the order, hope it is had it pre ordered since was announced, with shop to of course lol, once again, whatever it is its before e3, so all parties must have a lot to show at e3 or they would keep it all back, good times for gamers ahead
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
If its not the order. I hope its an new jrpg for the ps4 or an new silent hill or maybe a old franchise getting an new breath of life. Like xenosaga i would love that.
It's Siren (Calling it right now)
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Siren the the Japanese horror game right? I enjoy that it was good fun. But nah xenosaga xenosaga an must haha.
Monolith Soft is a Nintendo first-party now so I highly doubt that Xenosaga will continue
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
wont be silent hill as it will be a sony exclusive
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Indeed nox but i enjoyed the ps2 xenosaga 1 to 4 a lot. I wish i never sold them there dead pricey now to buy new. But i can still hope know. Yeah i know that jay but it would be nice if it was.
Nah looking at that Twitch page it's The Order
selfdestruct's avatar
selfdestruct 3 years ago
Was in hope for more h1z1
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Nox what are you talking about its so an new cool spot game.
There are only 3 Xenosaga games
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
My mistake its been such an long time since i played the ps2 classics xenosagas but i still have my save files on my ps2 haha of all 3.
I thought you didn't have a NTSC Ps2? Xenosaga Episode 1&3 were never released in Europe. I imported mine a few years ago for £30
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 3 years ago
I'll be at work during this time, guaranteed to miss it lol. I'll have to research it when I get back tonight.
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 3 years ago
Defo The Order 1886 is so obvious with the logo behind the text.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Just caught up with this on u tube it was for the order 1886 and the graphics wow that is next gen cannot wait for this now very excited for it
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Just watched it as well. It does look really good though I hope it comes out at the beginning of next year, there are just too many games coming out the second half of this year.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
I'll be well pissed off if it isn't a 2014 release personally.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
Omg, now that looks amazing, thats what ive been waiting to see on next gen
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
If it is this year I would be hoping for a late November release as I will have Destiny in September then Dragon age, LOTR and Evolve in October I will need to then to play through them.
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 3 years ago
The order is looking great and I hope it's out this year. I haven't really got many planned for this year but that could change depending on E3 news
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
All games should release whenever they are ready especially the PS4 it needs more exclusives desperately, and then buy when you are ready. Especially now most titles are digital, as no risk of being forced to buy poor conditioned 2nd hand copies. If you wait long enough then can get it free or discounted. The only reason to buy on day one if you are not ready to play it, is if it comes with awesome preorder bonuses. The Order is another game that interests me on PS4, plus Infamous and maybe Drive Club, that is 3 in total, which is a fraction of the games I want on Xbox ONE, plus I still have 100s of 360 games to still finish through, getting a PS4 is overkill. Once I have finished as many 360/PS3/ONE/Wii games then I will look at getting a PS4, and at the rate I am going the PS6 will be out before then! The only way I will get a PS4 is if I win it in a competition, and then if I do I will not be able to resist buying the PS4 games like The Order, and then it will mean more business for shopto. I can not buy PS4 games if I do not have a PS4. I am not worried if I do not win the console, as I have plenty of games to keep me busy.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
but ill also have ac unity and comet in November, my wallet is going to be thin this year
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Assassins Creed will probably be the beginning of the month though. Still interesting to hear about comet though.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
I watched the gameplay, it's looking very good, so is it still coming in November along with Assassins Creed? Their seems to be quite a lot of games coming in the Autumn.