Whoops! June's PS Plus games revealed by advert

Well it looks like Sony has accidentally let the cat out of the bag early here by revealing the Playstation Plus for June via an advert on the PS Store.

It appears that this is the list:

Playstation 3

NBA2K14
Lone Survivor

Playstation 4

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

PS Vita

Dragon's Crown

Having missed PixelJunk Shooter the first time round, I'm pretty pleased to see it as this month's free Playstation 4 title.

Edited On 28 May, 2014

Comments
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
This maybe one on the worst months in recent times for PS plus games
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
the yearly game was meant to be added too
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
not really interested in this months
What's Lone Survivor?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Dragons Crown is quite good would recommend that but with Jay not much for me this month. No idea what lone survivor is.
JOSEPH 3 years ago
It's an OK month but I believe they'll announce more tomorrow.
DBN's avatar
DBN 3 years ago
Not a bad list, there's more to come tomorrow though. I only just bought lone survivor too!
Think this is want it is http://store.steampowered.com/app/209830/ If so I'm looking forward to it
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Doesn't look like I'll be downloading anything this month. Bit of a shocker really.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Will give Dragon Crown a shot as it looked fun just a bit too expensive. The others I am not too fussed about but will give them a download.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
Yeah nothing of interest this month for me
devilmaycare34's avatar
devilmaycare34 3 years ago
I'm really happy because I was holding off for dragons crown but wait for e3. They normally announce something impressive and free for after the conference.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
i thought we might have got batman arkham city this month, due to the usa had it free last month i think
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Good titles all. Wonder if Pixeljunk is just the first game though or both games combined. Also, it's worth keeping in mind that E3 is a couple of weeks away... there's a good chance that we'll have further announcements for the IGC there. The PS3 yearly titles are due to be cycled out if nothing else.
Wooder's avatar
Wooder 3 years ago
Pixeljunk Shooter was one of my fav PS3 games
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Yea they've said there are more titles yet to be announced so we'll see. Can't speak for Pixeljunk (though the ps3 version has 87 on metacritic which is really good) but Dragon's Crown and Lone Survivor are both awesome games which you'd be foolish to overlook. Lone Survivor is also cross buy so will be available on vita too
Wooder's avatar
Wooder 3 years ago
I don't use my PS3 now Sony need to add more PS4 games
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Well good for you but try to understand there are still a lot more owners of ps3 than ps4 out there and they still need to be catered for... or maybe you think just cos *you* personally no longer use your ps3 that Sony should change it just for you? I own ps4 but my ps3 still has plenty of mileage left in it plus a bigger library of released games to add to the instant collection
How can Sony add more PS4 games? They have no games to add (Not the way it sounds) A game appears on the IGC when sales of the game slow down and most PS4 games are still selling extremely well
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
i keep going back to my ps3 inbetween ps4 releases never going to get rid of it plenty of games to play and more to come as well as the old classics
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
think tomorrows announcement will be the yearly game for each console, with ps4 having little exclusives to put up for free it will probably be knack or killzone either single player or multiplayer only
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
Not a very good list, i might try Dragon's Crown but i don't what the game is about.
Think the original Golden Axe games
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
Golden Axe Beast Rider?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
no old school Golden Axe megadrive game its Golden Axe on the megadrive with more indepth RPG elements.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
I thought that by now they would have given The Sly Trilogy on Plus, the Vita version came out recently and the game came out a long time ago even before The Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter Trilogy's, and no sign of The Ratchet and Clank Trilogy on Plus yet. Maybe they will give Into The Nexus.
We do not talk of the abomination that was Golden Axe Beast Rider
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
Ok thanks i'll give it a try.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
What was so bad about it?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
haha Beast rider was so bad didnt even play it long enough to get any 1 achievement
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
the sly trilogy was released on plus recently, it said vita but was cross buy so I downloaded the ps3 persion for free
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
version
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 3 years ago
Wonder when Knack will hit PS Plus?
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
If there's a game Dragon's Crown is similar to it's Guardian Heroes... it is the same genre as the old Golden Axe (with rpg elements) but that's where the similarities end. Dragon's Crown is a much better game and get's a lot better after you complete the first playthrough, the new difficulty unlocks and the combat system really comes into it's own. With each new difficulty you also get new enemies and challenging bosses to defeat as well a higher level cap. The online co-op is also briiliant and cross play with ps3
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
Someone told me it wasn't that great but i didn't think it was that bad. I never tried it so i can't say.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
The hand painted art of the game is also gorgeous to look at and see in motion...
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
I thought it was Thieves in Time that came on Plus.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
It sounds like a good game, i will download it when it comes, is it cross buy so that you get the PS3 version with it?
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Not cross buy unfortunately, although Lone Survivor is which is good as think it suits the Vita's screen really well (indie psychological survival horror)
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
It's a good thing i'm still holding on to my Vita, i bought Borderlands 2 Vita from here so i will be playing on it more along with Dragons Crown. I'll try out Lone Survivor too.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 3 years ago
sorry my bad, it was thieves in time
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 3 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm so sony continue theyre downward slope eh?? Dragons Crown is an excellent game it really is I got it on PS3 and have been lookin forward to this being a freebie for a while but come on PS plus has been getting significantly worse for months now stick it to the man and mercanary kings and dead nation we have had nothing but sh!t£ on the PS4 for months now, Lone Survivor looks pretty cool but again more same same retro game, I dunno such a big deal has been made over PSplus and next grn and what not and it just seems that Sony have charged us now for the privelage of multiplayer and now sowly but surely the games are getting cacker and my mates over at Microsoft have been getting slated for a while now for games for gold and you see the games Microsoft are giving us free and a couple of fabulous updates im starting to think less and less of PS plus
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Yes, those great updates your 'mates at Microsoft' have given you lately... which currently consists of Saints Row 3, which was on PS+ over a year ago, and... Uh... that's it. What are they giving away next? Street Fighter 4 arcade... which was also on PS+ over a year ago. Top deals indeed.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Does it matter what the games as you are getting them for free. You are not going to be like every single type of game that comes out on it what you don't like others will. The games for xbox live next month do look quite fun not too fussed about Street Fighter as I don't like the street fighter games but Charlie murder looks fun and I did fancy trying Max as well but the other two I have already.
Akemi no Zero's avatar