Tuesday Chat: June 3

It's Tuesday and news is very quiet at the moment, however, E3 is around the corner which means things are about to get exciting.

With is in mind, we'd like to know how you'd like us to cover E3? Would you like a news item for every story like we usually provide or a large round up article at the end of each conference or both? We. Though we could do a round up and pick out the biggest announcement to write about during the conference and then do a round up at the end, perhaps with some video commentary and a trailer round up, with all the footage shown.

What would you like to see?

Remember, we are likely to host all the conferences on the website, so hopefully you'll be able to watch them all live here.

Edited On 03 Jun, 2014

Comments
ffchampion's avatar
ffchampion 3 years ago
Really hoping to see FFXV (with a release date) as well as another God Of War game. Other than that i'm looking forward to more details on Project Beast
ffchampion's avatar
ffchampion 3 years ago
and i think that both a news item for every story and then a summary of each conference would be nice
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Personally I think its better if you do one news story per conference, so one for EA, one for Sony etc. But use bold sub headings for individual games during the news article. It was a bit annoying last year having so many pages and articles to try and read through as they kept disappearing off pages as you needed to write so many.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I would have one story for the stream for each conference then another story summing it up.
One story per conference seems sensible.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Going to do a little competition on here today will give away 250 Nintendo Club points for Splinter Cell on the Wii U in order to win I want christmas cracker type jokes but have to be video game related. I will give the prize to the one I like the best.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
I agree with others one story per conference seems the way too go.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 3 years ago
Im happy for anything, ill be watching it all and coming here to talk about it anyway :D
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i think you should do one story for each piece of news just because i like to be awkward it it'd be more work for you..
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I agree with the rest, a summery of the each conference would be nice.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Why do Bees have sticky hair?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Because they use honeycombs :)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
haha zombie why have I never heard that joke before.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Not sure but its one of my favourites :)
Probably before your time Bindania, that joke's almost as old as I am.
Post the story as soon as it happens since that means more work for you
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I am quite old myself must of been sheltered from that joke all my life haha. Still cant do any club nintendo registrations tried my works computer and tried different browsers have sent an email to them will see if they come back with anything. The only thing I can think of is there is a limit on how many games total you can register.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I'm looking forward to see what the big studios have in the works - i.e. ND. I'm also interested in more on Project Morpheus. Yeah a summary of each conference with links to specifics would be great
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
can't think of a gaming related one but what is brown and sticky?????.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. A stick.....
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
heres one What did Zelda tell Link when he couldn't open the door? ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Triforce.
Bindiana wins his own code!
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
What is the Nintendo Wii called in France?............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The Nintendo Yes
Sonic Boom releases in November
Don't think there's a limit Bindania, I've registered hundreds of games with it since the launch of the Gamecube and GBA.
You won't be able to register any products while the FBI conduct their investigation
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
So police yesterday, FBI today dont tell me tomorrow it will be the Yakuza!
Course not ........ It will be the Cartel & then the Yakuza
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back? A stick. My entry into the crap, I mean cracker, joke. As for E3, FFXV is the big thing for me, and I'd love to learn more. Destiny teasers would also be appreciated, and perhaps a big hook of a game for me to want to buy the Xbone. And in other news, my date from Sunday messaged me with regards to a second date. She asked what my views on paintballing are. I think I may have found a good 'un so here's hoping the 2nd date goes as smoothly as the first!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Just seen Final Fantasy Curtain call is getting a mid september release. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-03-theatrhythm-final-fantasy-curtain-call-release-date-announced
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Ohh, that's tempting, I enjoyed the first one and would love a CD of some of the music for the car
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I will be getting it, only other game in September is Destiny so I might get the collectors one.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Damn you zombie why did you have to show me that will have to order the collectors edition I think.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Sorry :)
I hate you Zombie
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Hopefully Shopto will get the collectors edition.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
in the article it says it will be sold from square enix store but doesnt actually say only from there though
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Is the Square Enix store any good for preorders never used them before?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
No idea never used them either the only company I have ordered from direct is Namco and they were ok.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Might be tempted if Shopto don't get it here but then depends on the price difference. As long as I got it on day of release I would be fine.