Dark Souls 2 DLC shown off in new trailer

Namco has announced Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King, which is the first DLC episode in From Software’s three-part Lost Crowns add-on series.

Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King will be available on July 22 for Xbox 360 and PC, with the PS3 version arriving on July 23.

This will be followed by Crown of the Old Iron King on August 26 for PC and Xbox and August 27 for PlayStation 3.

Crown of the Ivory King, which is the last DLC, arrives on September 23 for PC and Xbox and September 24 for PlayStation 3.

All three are also bundled together in a Season Pass which is available now.

Edited On 05 Jun, 2014

Comments
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
The Artorias DLC for Dark Souls 1 was really good, but given the general inferiority of DS2 compared to it's predecessor I have little faith in this round of DLC matching up. Still, guess it could scratch an itch during the wait for Project Beast if nothing else.
Let's not pretend that Demon's/Dark Souls were perfect, cos they aren't. Dark Souls 2 felt like there was something missing but it is a great game non the less
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
I feel like you're posting counter-arguments to things I never said in the first place.
Sorry, I was using the previous conversation we had on the topic as a reference point
& I had a more relevant reply all typed out but then Shopto decided to reload the page and and lost it
The gist of it was that 99% of the team that worked on Demon's/Dark Souls didn't work on Dark Souls 2 so that is why it felt something was missing but by no means is it a bad game like people are making out
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
The design of the commenting functions on this site really are awful. But yes, I'd forgotten we discussed this earlier. I was disappointed with DS2 for various reasons, yes, but I won't argue that it is still a better game than most of what gets released these days. And I wouldn't claim it's predecessors were perfect, but I still found them to be much much better put together than DS2, that's all.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
There is one thing that Dark Souls 2 did better than the previous one and that is capes, I love the cape on my armour.
I do agree that Dark Souls 2 didn't feel as fluid as Dark Souls or even Demon's Souls, but don't forget that for every Anor Londo & Castle Boletaria there is a Blighttown & Valley of Defilement.
Oh! Dark Souls 2 is the best game to play Fashion Souls in indeed