Square pre-show trailer talks E3 2014

Square Enix has released a new video in which it teases some of the games that it'll be showing off at E3 2014, which includes the likes of Kingdoom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Hitman and more.

There's not much else to say about Square for now. But E3 2014 will have all the secrets.

Edited On 06 Jun, 2014

Comments
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Dragon Quest X please.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
No new Kingdom Hearts 3 info or media, no new FFXV info or media this E3 they've said. Nothing ever seems to change with these clowns.
Think they would prefer TGS for those games
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Seeing as they're releasing them on consoles that are essentially irrelevant in Japan, I'd have thought they'd want as much Western publicity as they could get for them. I just doubt either title is in a near enough workable state for further showings is all tbh.
Yeah~ though the consoles aren't irrelevant in Japan. That's like saying the WiiU is irrelevant cos it isn't selling too well, what about the people how bought and love their console in Japan? Should they just throw their console in the trash just cos the masses don't like it?
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Not at all... they should merely have realistic expectations with regard to things aren't successful. Just saying that Square-Enix would be being unrealistic if they do think either KH3 or FFXV are going to be anywhere near as successful as their predecessors in Japan, which is why I think they'd be better off focusing on western awareness/marketing for them, because they will be successful here and saving any major reveals or blowouts for the Japanese media or games shows is probably a futile gesture. Home consoles are done in Japan. Also, it's probably best I don't get into the Wii U thing in unrelated stories.
Just cos you said the Wii U was irrelevant a while back. The Japanese have to a point always been more focused on their home country more than they are on the West
Anyway budgets for games have really got out of hand last generation & the industry will never be as profitable as it was if it keeps going the way it is right now,so I really don't see a problem with people lowering their budgets & expectations a little (Maybe it will force the people who only care about money out of the industry)
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Tomb Raider 2 please SE! Well new style! Hitman will be good played the new one a little and enjoyed it!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
looking forward to the new hitman and seeing how its shaping up , yeah tomb raider all the way the reboot was the best one i have played loved the story more please ! :)
Ryan 2 years ago
Very strange trailer. Still looking forward to it though.
Isome's avatar
Isome 2 years ago
My days of buying Square-Enix products are over. Their treatment of Europe in regards to Drakengard III said it all. I will support other Japanese publishers and with the funds I've saved on paying a sub to Final Fantasy XIV ARR I bought a 3DS XL. I bought Squaresoft products from as far back as the SNES up until 2014, over 25 years I supported them but no longer