Atlus confirms E3 2014 line-up, has something new for PS4, PS Vita and PC

U.S publisher Atlus has confirmed it's E3 2014 line-up, which seems to consist of an unannounced title for PS4, PS Vita and PC.

Other titles on show include the likes of Persona 4: Dancing All Night for PS Vita and Citizens of Earth, which seems to be coming to most platforms apart from Xbox.

Here's the line up.

Atlus E3 2014 line up

Abyss Odyssey (PS3, 360, PC)
Citizens of Earth (PS4, Wii U, PC, 3DS, PS Vita)
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3, 360)
Persona 4: Dancing All Night (PS Vita)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS)
Unannounced Third-Party Title (PS4, PS Vita, PC)

What do you think?

Edited On 06 Jun, 2014

Comments
Too much Persona. I'm interested in seeing more of Abyss Odyssey
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Never heard of Abyss Odyssey before but it looks interesting.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Those rubbish looking Persona spinoffs could end up diluting interest in the franchise ahead of Persona 5's release if Atlus aren't careful. Unannounced title is almost certainly an indie title Atlus has picked up for publishing.
I agree with "Dancing all Night" & I kinda do with "Q" but what looks crap about Arena Ultimax?
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Nothing, but it's basically just them doing a "Super Street Fighter" with the original P4A isn't it? The game itself was great and all, but there doesn't look to be much new in this new version to justify full price.
It continues the story, that is enough for most people
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 3 years ago
Great, this time I would have got the deluxe edition of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (coffee cup, puzzle, badges, hemp bag & limited edition cell artwork) if only they would have released it on Wii U or PS4!! Why bring out new consoles & not develop for them?! Wii U is allegedly 1.5x more powerful than PS3, so why overlook it like this? I thought ArcSystemWorks were thinking of porting Guilty Gear Xrd Sign to Wii U if they obtained enough signatories? Guess there's still hope Altus'll port it to PS4 along the line; so, I'll be waiting till then, I guess.
Neil 3 years ago
I think where the hell are the RPG Personas for consoles? Fed up of that fight game stuff, it's pretty lazy money farming... Where is Persona 5?!
Uhhh, Persona Q is an RPG and what do you know, the 3DS is a console (Who knew!) Persona 5 is still early in development (or they want to keep some mystery) & more important, Persona 5 hasn't been given the green light for a western release yet
Oh and Arena isn't a money grab. Arc System make some damn good fighting games & the Arena games continue the story of the Persona 4 universe, I thought that is what everyone wants
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 3 years ago
Not a big fan of Atlus although I want to play Catherine. RPGs aren't my thing really
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Anyone know if, Atlus will have a stream?
Isome's avatar
Isome 3 years ago
I just want absolute confirmation that Persona 5 will be coming to Europe. Those other Persona titles were confirmed on US Playstation blog, but not on Europe's. I usually buy most Atlus published games just to support them, but Sega now owning Atlus...well Sega has avoided releasing titles in the west like Yakuza 5 and Phantasy Star Online 2. I have nightmares that Sega will only release Persona 5 in Japan with region lock, US will get those Persona spinoffs and Europe will end up with another blue hedgehog game
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 3 years ago
Whilst Atlus are producing some great titles, am I the only one thinking that, perhaps, they may need to diversify their output? There does seem to be an extremely heavy reliance on Persona at the moment, and I'd hate to see them go down the route of Square with Final Fantasy.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
More persona is always great cant wait. But Would to see an sequel or an hd remake of persona 3:Fes one day *Fingers Crossed*
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Okay persoan q is an 3ds spin off with both worlds of persona 3 & 4 in one. Arena is an fighter & dancing all night is an ps vita niche idol dance game with persona 4 characters. There all different have there own charms to them.
Neil 3 years ago
Person before, you knew what I meant regarding consoles and so did everyone else. Arena is a money grab, regardless of how good you think the game is, no where near as much effort went in as for say Persona 3 or 4. If I play an RPG series I want more RPGs, not some fighting game twist, definitely not what I want anyway
They aren't catering for only you
Neil 3 years ago
Nor you, so let me have my say, geez...
Nope, my word is god