Assassin's Creed: Unity Collector's Edition revealed

The stories are coming thick and fast as always, so we don't have a lot of time to go into detail on this one. But why do we need too. This picture tells a thousand words.

Edited On 09 Jun, 2014

Comments
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 2 years ago
It will interest me if the price is right. Altho' I hazard a guess it will be stupidly expensive.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Tempting but I will pass.
Nah
Ryan 2 years ago
This must be the first Creed game that had features that appeal to me...
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Not a big Assassins creed fan to be fair. I might get it when it gets cheaper but for now I'll pass
Gamer_Kwaad's avatar
Gamer_Kwaad 2 years ago
I'm basically addicted to Assassin's Creed but no, this CE in particular doesn't interest me much
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I purposely missed the trailer so I could watch on ubisoft conference
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 2 years ago
Looking forward to see Uplay Edition
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Yeah, I would be, as long as you retailers, come up with a keen entry price point. Music box seems like a neat idea. Will it play the Marseillaise or Piaf's 'Sous Le Ciel de Paris' or Piaf's 'La Foule(Dance Remix, mind)' or Mireille Mathieu's 'Une Femme Amoureuse' (although, I guess those wouldn't make chronological sense!) or one of Napoleon's favorite tunes? Is it set during Napoleon's time or is it before that? Figurine with Tricolore looks great. Ubisoft I think are French, so they must be pleased with this release :)! Oddly enough, at the end of last year, I brought up the French revolution with my father's family on my Facebook page. What a coincidence they produced this then :)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Knowing Ubisoft as I do of late, then this is probably not the most high-end collector's edition of the game release. So, until I get a cop at that one, I wouldn't commit to purchasing this one though. They sure release the silliest competing 'collector's/ultimate' editions! W4rnerBr0thers' collectors' editions game releases are usually better & they don't have silly competing editions either (that I'm aware of, anyway)
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
I'm sensing quite a high price point for this edition lol. I do have to agree that Ubisoft's special editions have been a little hit-and-miss over the past few years as well, and they do tend to oversaturate us with choices. Please, Ubi, streamline the options a little. Thanks. Although, the game itself looks glorious and will definitely be something I get on Day One. I thought Black Flag did a lot to restore my faith and interest in the series (I'm sorry, but ACIII with its downright lamentable ending did a lot of damage in my view) so I'm optimistic to see Unity build on their good work.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
I mean, retailers might want to make £74.99 on this type edition when it first comes out, which only the most die-hard if not foolhardy, will fork out. Six months into retailing it, they will most likely opt to sell it off for £20 (or there & about). So, during the pre-order phase, & more specifically, in the early part of the pre-order period, why not retail it at the mean of the two price ranges, i.e. £47.49 ((£74.99+ £20):2). That way everyone's quids in, the gamers and the traders, I'd have thought anyways! Otherwise these days, I could as well go with an offer for it at one point on either Live or PSN. Look at DBZ battle of z on Vita. I think it had just been retailing on PSN for £11.99. A price not yet matched by retailers!