Sony E3 Press Conference - All the news (sort of)

Unfortunately I lost the round up that I've been typing since the Sony press conference started. Which is frustrating since I stayed up until 4.00am to write it. So instead we have a trailer round up to accompany the already written news.

Sorry about that, but hopefully this trailer round up will make up for it.

- Infamous: Second Son stand-alone DLC announced
- LittleBigPlanet 3 announced for PlayStation 4
- Project Beast announced as Bloodborne at E3
- Far Cry 4 co-op can be played with PSN friends who don’t own the game
- Dead Island 2 announced - coming Spring 2015
- Grim Fandango remastered coming to PlayStation
- No Man's Sky Shown, looks stunning
- PS4 to get YouTube channel, works with DualShock 4 share button
- PlayStation Now PS4 open Beta coming to North America July 31
- PlayStation TV coming to North America and Europe this year
- Grand Theft Auto V is coming to Playstation 4 this Autumn
- The Last of Us Remastered coming July 29th
- Suda 51's Let It Die coming exclusively to PS4 in 2015
- Uncharted trailer shown, looks amazing

Edited On 10 Jun, 2014

Comments
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 2 years ago
Sony started and finished strong, definitely the best conference so far, looking forward to what Nintendo brings. Thanks for all the news Joe! Now for some zzzzz..
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Some good looking games there but no major surprises. Its good to see Little Big planet 3 coming soon and No mans sky looks great anything with Alien Dinosaurs and I am in. I like what they are doing with the Far Cry multiplayer.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Not much for this year announced which is a shame though but I really wish they would all stop with the exclusive content though. I can understand doing a beta on one console and so on but it just seems silly with giving a certain console DLC early will that really sway anyone to buy one version over the other?
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I told ya about GTA 5, it was only a matter of time. Last of Us Remastered looks awesome too (reason to get PS4) as does Little Big planet 3
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
I think Sony had a good show but like Zombie said, nothing major this year which is a little disappointing but come 2015 and Uncharted 4 and the PS4 controller will be getting a good work out.
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
Am I the only one really excited about the Powers TV series? It was stuck in development hell at Fox and I'm just so relieved that it's getting a lease of life somewhere at last!! :D
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Beazi I think we all knew it was just a matter of time for GTA V. Glad they have stuck with Nathan Drake for Uncharted.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Easily the best show of E3. Even if Microsoft hadn't set such a low bar this would still have steamrolled their showing easily. Besides the 15 minute garbage with the SCEA new boss, this was pretty much just a constant stream of new games. Also, didn't see LBP3 coming this year at all, and Let it Die was another surprise, as that would mean Suda has two PS4 exclusives coming (Lilly Bergamo being the other). Biggest surprise though was "Bloodborne"... which wasn't a new Souls game as everyone expected but a new IP altogether. Really pegged that one wrong.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Really? So you were complaining about the microsoft one having CG trailers but your two best Sony ones were CG trailers? Uncharted all we got was a two minute cut scene with no gameplay shown. The Order looks nice and its good there is a release date now but it didn't show anything new.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
"So you were complaining about the microsoft one having CG trailers but your two best Sony ones were CG trailers?" - "Two best"? What? Where did I describe anything as 'best' there, I was merely commenting on my surprise regarding those two titles? Yes, there were CGI announcements(Though Let it Die seemed to be a live action trailer, rather than CGI), but at the same time there were new first party and exclusive PS4 titles announced that were 100% gameplay alongside those (eg. LBP3, Infamous First Light, Entwined). What new titles did Microsoft announce with gameplay footage of any kind? My stance on both shows stands I think.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Fair enough I just think its a bit strange to criticise one for non gameplay trailers and not the other. hey did show gameplay for announced games as well there was Inside, Ori, Halo 2 anniversary gameplay ( I know it got leaked but it ws stiil its first announcement), It was also the first time for Fable Legends gameplay unless I have missed it before. There was also Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition DX Plus that got gameplay footage which I know is only DLC but still new. I don't expect you to change your stance as thats up to you what you liked best. There was also sunset overdrive that got new gameplay though I suppose we had already seen gameplay so that doesn't really count.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
There is also Forza Horizon 2 gameplay but not shown at the conference which is a bit silly http://youtu.be/HGKoqktEjBY
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
So the Halo ports were it basically? (Inside and Ori are multiplatform), that was the only new title where they showed gameplay? The rest was all simply new footage of previously announced titles. That's not what I was talking about at all. Another interesting note about these conferences is that MS showed games that will note even be releasing until 2016 apparently(Scalebound being the most notable example here)... all the new stuff Sony announced will be released before the end of 2015.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Is Ori not a microsoft one as they did Trademark it recently though saying that it would still probably be on PC. I figured Insider probably would be multiplatform eventually. Where you getting the 2016 stuff from? Did they not say they were showing the stuff for 2014 and 2015. Though it wouldnt surprise me to see them as well with some of the sony ones being delayed. Until there is an actual date for any of them I would hold my breath.