The Last of Us Remastered coming July 29th

We are trying to pick out some of the bigger news from last night and incase you missed it, sony announced that The Last of Us Remastered will be out July 29th.

You can preorder the game below today from ShopTo.

Edited On 10 Jun, 2014

Comments
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Love Last of Us and would definitely buy it again just so I can play this remastered version!!! Looks great
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
Whilst it's a fantastic game, I think Sony need to get a bit more realistic about the price point. Yes, I appreciate that it isn't just some straight, lazy port but almost £50 for a remaster when games like Wolfenstein were around £40....it does seem a bit unfair. Having said all that, I'm sure it will sell by the truckload given its status as a modern classic.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Really happy that we got a release date for this. I did start to worry it would get delayed due to Sony being so quite on a specific date. Roll on July 29th.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Love the game, not the price. I can see why it's so high but it will mean I won't be buying it until it drops, or a 2nd hand version is reasonably prices. Still, a lot of people who haven't played it should pick it up and not be deterred by the price tag.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Did they not say they were working on a way for people who already own it to get it cheaper? Its the only way I would consider it.
Kuzz's avatar
Kuzz 2 years ago
Dying to play through this again, but making sure I wait till I get it for PS4. I can wait another month and a bit... I hope.
LAA's avatar
LAA 2 years ago
For £50? No thanks. Specially for a game: 1. I Already own. 2. Its a remake.
redtodead's avatar
redtodead 2 years ago
its been delayed even longer know why get are hopes up then delay delay delay
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
think that's why the price has dropped to 37 quid for gold members, to soften the blow of delay
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I'll still buy it if I have a PS4. As soon as I get it, its going in the basket. Promise