Uncharted 4: A Thief's End coming to Playstation 4 in 2015

Sony ended their E3 2014 press conference with a brand new trailer for Uncharted on Playstation 4.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's Tale will be available on Playstation in 2015.

Take a look at the trailer below.

Edited On 10 Jun, 2014

Comments
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Loks good but then I was expecting it to. Shame we didn't get to see more.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Amazing graphics! Really looking forward to this! Uncharted is a brilliant game which sadly I haven't played 2 and 3 of! Definite buy!
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 2 years ago
My favourite trilogy for the ps3, I love uncharted! Looks great it's a shame it's out next year but I'm looking forward to it :)
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
Please send me someone to pick my jaw off the ground. It looks beautiful. Though, I think they're going to have to start paying Nathan Fillion some royalties. They really are lol. Anyone else sensing a possible story focusing on rescuing Elena or getting money in order to do so? Maybe that's just me...
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Was it me or did it sound like this might be the last Uncharted game? Either way the game looks stunning. Played all 3 and loved them all.
Samka's avatar
Samka 2 years ago
Trailer looked amazing... so hyped for this game! Shame we have to wait until next year for it :(
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
Spear 25, sure did sound like it, didn't it? Then again, in many ways, Uncharted 3 felt like the series' end, so I'd like to think there's always a chance for more (either in games set earlier or maybe even a different character....blasphemous, I know lol).
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I hope it is the last, I have enjoyed the previous ones but games don't need constant sequels. Like the Last of Us that does not need a sequel maybe another game in the same universe but not a sequel.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 2 years ago
I thought the Jak and Daxter series was better than the Uncharted series. I have all three Uncharted games and played through all of them but i found Jak to be better, still those graphics are looking amazing and Nathan Drake seems to be older. I'll think about getting this, their should have been some gameplay though.