Los Santos tourist board has dig at Watch Dogs

There is nothing like a little dig at a rivals expense. So what do you think of this one?

Edited On 11 Jun, 2014

Comments
It is a bit too smart for me, I don't get it
Loli-Nox-Tan 2 months ago
nox, Watch_Dogs is set in chicago
Im Going Space 2 months ago
I know that but I don't get the 4 months part
Loli-Nox-Tan 2 months ago
Apparently it's a fan made image, very clever, made me laugh so I thought I'd share.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 2 months ago
It'll probably be around 4 months between the release of Watch Dogs and GTA V on PS4 I guess?
Joe Anderson (Editor) 2 months ago
Oh! I get it now. You're easily amused aren't you Joe?
Loli-Nox-Tan 2 months ago
Love that
JoeToots 2 months ago
It is pretty good =)
RTLF 2 months ago
it is pretty smart, 52 quid for it though bloody hell, that's a bit steep isn't it, people were moaning about the last of us being 47 quid but at least that includes left behind dlc, there is no single player dlc for gta 5
jay.hamilton 2 months ago
It will come down in price. Amazon got it up last night for around £65
Loli-Nox-Tan 2 months ago
Good point, price is a bit daft... GTA is one of those games though that sells on it's name alone (although unlike Cod its a really good game)
RTLF 2 months ago
There was a Watch Dogs ad that came out after GTA V that basically said the same thing but the names of the cities were the other way so it was inviting people to Chicago so its getting at that.
Zombieflamingo 2 months ago
Loved GTA V so will be getting this 100% hopefully it will come with online heists available this time and less teething problems :P
LFC Bywater 2 months ago
im not being funny but it probably wont come down much in price, I keep hearing its a placeholder price and the time comes and its the same price as it began, hopefully im wrong
jay.hamilton 2 months ago
I am expecting it to stay the same as well. I know I will still buy it at that price but it would be nicer if it was cheaper. Just wondering if it will still have the same shipping restrictions seeing as it is technically already out.
Zombieflamingo 2 months ago
Very good by Rockstar! Haven't played Watch Dogs but it looks interesting. What are Rockstar adding to GTA 5 next gen though... Any extra areas of maps?
Beazi 2 months ago
Will probably just look better, would be nice to have heists online though.
Zombieflamingo 2 months ago
It is getting annoying now on Xbox 360 as most games are on multiple discs, and some do not install eg Wolfenstein. The 360 version of GTA V was annoying as installed game data to HDD and the main disc to external USB drive or run from disc and have noisy console. Still after spending all this on GTA 5, was about £50 or £60 getting the special edition plus £20 for an official USB drive, and now £50+ for this? If the Xbox ONE version is not enhanced much then will probably not get it for that price, and may wait for the sales and get it in PC or Xbox ONE later. The PS3/360 versions was discounted on download for about £33 at christmas and also some stores were selling it for £30, which was only after a few months from release.
superniceguy 2 months ago
You know you didnt need an official USB drive you could have used any.
Zombieflamingo 2 months ago
I did try using any but they did not meet recommendations but then found one that did and it crapped out on me, and to save buying and returning loads, I gave in and bought an official one
superniceguy 2 months ago
Started playing this on PS3, it seemed a lot better than IV, never got around to finishing it so would be great to try it on PS4 at some point. It looked amazing on PS3.
DBN 2 months ago
Oh my shots fired!
ShoryukenToTheChin 2 months ago
£44.75 at gameseek.
Mark 1 month ago
Already preordered this. The main factor in that decision was the recent announcement from Rockstar that all existing online characters can be transferred to your new choice of console. So that's awesome and definitely recommend buying GTA V, both the story and online modes are amazing. We are just waiting for the online heists mode which is now classed as "delayed indefinitely". Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait, a lot of the GTA V community are on the edge of their seats for this game mode!
Chica88 1 month ago